z

Young Writers Society

The Others

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:59 am
Maybe says...

Rei spun around at the sound of a series of bangs and crashes comming from the front door. They grabbed all available weapons, Rei drawing a small dagger from her boot, and ran to the fron of the house.

"We should have forseen this..." Rei snarled as the humans broke in. She flicked her dagger into the throat of one and changed into Herskon form, using her sharp beak and talons to rip through the enemy.

Sudenly a large, reptalian figure loomed behind the door and a hissing laughter cut through the air, making Rei involuntarily shudder.

Sano's brother was here... which couldn't be good.

*Sorry, all i've got*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:40 am
Alice says...

Geomana, Sano, Kresko, and Rei regrouped, standing in the middle of the street. Suddenly all the human's stopped, and Sano's brother came in front of them. Kresko and Sano pushed Geomana behind them and closed the gap.

"Why are you here?" Sano shouted.

"I thought you knew that brother, I hate this place, and its occupants."

Geomana could sense the power building inside him, and inside her. She had never done anything like this before, but she could feel it. And she knew what to do.

When he released the energy in their direction Geomana shoved Kresko and Sano out of the way. At the same time her power was released and countered his. She sent enough of it back to hurt him, maybe even more. But not all of it.

The power over took the power coming out of her hands and engulfed her. Slowly cutting off her air supply. But she didn't stop deflecting it from her brother and Sano back at him. When the power receeded she collapsed.

She heard screams of terror from all around her, and a scream of pain and then nothing. Everything was silent. She could still see Sano and Kresko standing next to her, watching the going s on.

When the darkenss started to come in she saw Sano drop to his knees and Kresko do the same, Sano whiped her bangs away from her eyes, "she's still alive," she heard him say before the darkness over took her compleatly.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:48 am
Alice says...

Oh yeah! this is the end of this one! Ash let me write it! post263766.html#263766 Thats the link for the new one ^.^.
I just lost the game.

If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison