z

Young Writers Society

The Others 2

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:45 am
Alice says...

Yeah its basically that ^.^ I figured I'd make the thread since I'm the only one on ^.^.

Lets all be the same characters again ^.^ its only two months later and the end of the first one (Since i got to write it) Geomana is either dead or alive, she'll be alive ^.^ I'll just repost my profile here so we know where it is.

Name:Geomana
Race: Herskon
Fourm: Wolf
Human: long black hair (to her waist) pale blue eyes (very close to grey) pale skin.
Extra: Kersko's little sister

There, now when either Ash or Tony or anybody else can start the story part.
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:55 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

What's this one about? I'd like to join, but I have no idea what the storyline is, what the rules are, or anything...^.^'

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:47 pm
Maybe says...

I'll still be Rei, but i'm changing her looks a tad bit.

Name: Rei (Pronounced Ray)

Form: Griffin

Appearance: Griffin- Gray eyes speckled with blue. The feathers on the front half of her body are Snow white and the fur on the lower half of her body is pitch black. She has an incredibly sharp beak and talons.
Human- Black hair that reaches just below her shoulders and a white feather stuck in it. Gray eyes speckled with blue, slightly muscular, and tan. Stands around 5' 8" and wears a necklace with a black stone around her neck.

Personality: Introverted, stubborn, sarcastic, and slightly bitter. Hates crowds and doesnt take well to strangers, but once you have her trust she will respect you and lay down her life for you. She is very intelligent.

Weapons: A small dagger she keeps in her boot, her beak, and talons.

Other: A good friend of Sano, Kersko, and Geomana. Is still getting used to having Reiko around but is gradually learning to trust him.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:15 pm
Lethero says...

*I'll post my profile and explain.*

Name: Kersko
Form: Wolf
Appearance: Pale skin, red eyes, white, hair. White fur in wolf form.

*Ok this story is about Race called Herskons (I made them) they have the ability to form into an animal (ex the wolf and only one form). To the humans they are call Others. Each Herskon Family (all of one type of animal like all wolves or all dragons) have a necklace that has a colored stone in the middle. To have the last Others explained ask Alice (author13), I wasn't there for most of it.*
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:28 pm
Alice says...

Now all we need is Jackie (elven maiden) and Tony (piepiemann21) to post their profiles! and Ash! how'd you like how me and Ariel ended the first one?
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:25 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ah okay! I think I can understand the rest just by participating.

Name: Karana (kuh-RAH-nuh)

Form: Dragon

Appearance: Dragon- deluded red scales with a golden underside and wings, is about 50 feet tall and 100 feet long with a 200 foot wingspan; has a black "jewel" on her chest (which is the necklace she wears as a human) (Will post picture soon.)
Human- reddish blonde hair that hangs past shoulders, blue-gray eyes, 5'9"; she usually wears brown or black pant-outfits (Will post picture soon.)

Personality: She is very calm, but has a wicked temper. It takes a lot to truly enrage her, but she is annoyed fairly easily. She tries to be understanding and patient, does not talk much, but once you are considered a friend, she will do anything for you. TIP: Do not provoke her or enrage her: she will more than likely transform.

Weapons: A bow she keeps in a case, which is strapped over her shoulder. Throwing knives are hidden in her sleeves and boots.
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Lethero says...

*Note: Dragons are the hated Herskons. They are hated by humans and other Herskons. Thought I'd point that out.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

164 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:09 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

They are? Aww...dang. Oh well. That's fine by me...I'm weird anyway.

270 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:53 am
Alice says...

*The only non hated Dragon Herkson is Tony's character Sano, he's in love with my character ^.^*
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:27 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

*I guess I'll have to prove myself then, through the story...Whatever. So, when we starting???*

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:52 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Alright, I'm in! same exact character, Reiko.

name: Reiko

Race: human

Appearance: short black hair cropped carefully above his ears. Hazel eyes and bony, angular features. Tall and lean.

personality: Stubborn and clever, will try everything he can to get what he wants. however, if someone can prove they're stronger or smarter than him, he will respect them, though he will always try to find loopholes in their words. He used to hate Herskon, but though he still doesn't trust them readily, he's well past the shoot-on-sight stage XD. Except maybe for Rei. doesn't trust her at all. Still likes his gun, though, and is still nervous around Herskon.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:11 pm
sasquash says...

Alright, im in, ive got to try this out!

Name:Alken

Age;24

Race:Herskon

Form:Dragon

Appearance: Dragon- http://ironshod.deviantart.com/art/Ice-Dragon-31752283

Human- http://meagerarachnophobiac.deviantart. ... r-11549904

Personality:Loves new things! Doesnt care or notice very well about the difference between Herskons, and loves to meet new people.

*Im with you in this AyumiGosu!*
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

164 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:43 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

*Lol, thanks Sasquash!*

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:45 am
View Likes
piepiemann22 says...

(Sorry grounded and have no real time.)

Change

Name- Sanosuke Sagara (Sano for short)

Appearance- http://hollisisgod.deviantart.com/art/S ... e-38882932

Herskon- Black Dragon

Personality- Caring yet subtle. Is only open with people he knows. At times he puts himself above others.

Other- Is dating Geomana, is Hikaru's brother.

Name- Hikaru Sagara

Appearance- www.fantasymundo.com/imagenes/noticias/2559.jpg

Herskon- Emerald Dragon

Personality- Witty and playful. He loves messing with peoples minds. A very inward man he thinks mainly of himself. Not one for company he likes to be alone.

Other- Sano's brother and leader of the Herskon Black army.
Last edited by piepiemann22 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

270 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:23 am
Alice says...

Geomana warbled out of bed and into the living room, intending to sneak out and go for a run. She edged around the living room and was almost to the door when Kresko spotted her.

*I know its short but I have no other beginning!*
I just lost the game.

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau