"I don't really care how much you need it darlin."
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

4145 Reviews

Reviews: 4145
Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:17 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Just as they were at the door, Harry picked up something that gave him pause. The James fellow had information about them. At the moment, he did not give a damn if he found out about the rest of the people in the tavern, he did after all seem to only be concerned about making sure nothing bad entered his world, but...as he turned to Jennifer who nodded in silent agreement, they needed to know just what information James had on him.

The two of them strode right back in and towards James.

"Excuse me, but what do you mean you have information on everyone here? I don't really care what you have on anyone else, but I'd like to know what you have on us? There are something you're simply not allowed to have."

Jennifer moved towards Greed.

"I haven't struck a deal with anyone in centuries, but I might be tempted in exchange for that phone. So...let me ask you this, what do you truly desire?"

Behind her, Harry rolled his eyes at the use of the famous catchphrase.

The Tavern door suddenly slammed open with clearly unnecessary force. It stayed open for a few second before it was slammed shut with an equally sudden force. Save from a chilling breeze nothing appeared to have entered.
Last edited by KateHardy on Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:25 pm
Teddybear says...

Greed snickered at Jennifer. "You're cute, darling, but James here was in the middle of negotiating for that little device. Besides, there's nothing you can offer me that I care about."

he/they

4145 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:37 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Jennifer fought to keep herself from snapping a quick retort.

"Oh I don't care who was negotiating, besides it sounded more like grovelling to me. And are you quite sure, because I can literally give you...anything?"

She decided she was only going to resort to punching as a last resort. Besides, this was only a distraction for Harry to focus on James. She couldn't care less about the actual phone.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

95 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:22 pm
Teddybear says...

"No thanks. I don't have many material...needs."

he/they

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:44 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

James started to back away nervously. He could send out an SOS signal but that wouldn't be smart, besides, it wasn't like there was any immediate danger...yet. "I don't know uh...that much" James said.
*boop*

4145 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:30 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"So if you want absolutely nothing, then why do you have the phone in the first place?" asked Jennifer.

"Well I don't care, just tell me everything that you do know," said Harry, "I'll judge if its too much or not. If it is too much, I'll have to do something about it, if it's not then I will just leave, oh and don't even think about lying. Trust me, I can tell."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

95 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:33 pm
Teddybear says...

"I don't have needs, darling, I have plenty of desires. And in this case, none of those desires line up with anything you can offer."

he/they

34 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:48 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

James frowned "and if I don't?"
*boop*

4145 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:55 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"You can't exactly be sure of that unless you tell me your desires," said Jennifer, "can you?"

"You're going to regret it," said Harry, simply. His patience was starting to wear thin now.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

95 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:10 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Greed grinned, "Oh that phrase, 'tell me your desires'. Brings back memories." With a chuckle they stood to face Jennifer, "Unfortunately for you, I've never been fond of being treated like the one who really has something to grovel for. That's just not my place darling. You should try making your offers to people who have already expressed their unquenchable desire for something they can't just reach out and take."

he/they

4145 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:36 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Jennifer frowned. "Do we really need to do this the hard way? And please stop calling me darling, it's a little annoying when you say it."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

34 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:17 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

"we know that you are a um...never mind I can't say and I won't, don't even think about threatening me again."
*boop*

4145 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:28 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"I'm threatening you right now," said Harry, arms practically twitching now. This had gone on for far too long now. "There's nothing you can even think of doing to me that could hurt me. I was old when the atoms you're made of were born."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

34 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:33 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

James scoffed "fine than kill me, they'll still have the information and you won't know who they are" he smirked. "Honestly, I'm done being the weak human so why don't you back off."
*boop*

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein