z

Young Writers Society

New in Town

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

August shrugged. "What was I supposed to do, let you die?" He smiled back at her.

*UGH*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:31 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie shrugged. "If it would help you sleep at night, then yeah, you should have." August glared at her and she chuckled softly. "Just ki-dding." She smiled coyly and rested her head on his shoulder, laughten gently racking her body.

"August! What are you doing man?" Kasie glanced up quickly, seeing three of August's football buds. Kasie let going of him, dropping to the ground and setting her eyes in a glare.

"He pushed me in a pool and I had to get him back." She nudged August, telling him to play along. "You guys want him? Because I sure don't." She shoved him towards his friends. She flashed the peace sign and started towards her door. "You know August, if you stay in wet clothes to long you'll get sick." She slammed the door behind her and trudged up the stairs, watching at August's friends shoved him around teasingly while they walked across the street. Kasie stripped out of her wet clothes, throwing them in a basket, and took a searing hot shower.

Once out she fixed her hair and did her makeup, pulling a clean set of clothes on before jogging down stairs and throwing her wet clothes in the washer, Coon suddenly at her side.

Clothes
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I've been trying to find one o those rings for forever!!!!***

August frowned, but he was pushed along by his friends. He wanted to hang out withKay more, he didn't know why, but he did. He liked hanging out with her.

"Dude, what were you doing over at her place?" One of his friends demanded.

"She's not as bad as we thought." He shrugged.

"You are getting sick!" Another laughed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:35 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, I have one and I love it! It's got a cross on the outside and on the inside it has "I waited for you" engraved in it.*

Kasie smiled down at her enthusiastic dog and latched his leash on him, opening the door slowly. Coon had began to walk on a leash much easier. He would sit, lay, calm down, come, the whole nine yards, whenever Kasie told him to. "You want to go to the shelter buddy?" Coon barked excitedly. Even if school was out, Kasie had to go take a test for her associates degree at the nearby community college at four. She grabbed all her college books and headed out the door, loading Coon in the car.

At the shelter Coon ran back and forth between the dogs to the front door, not once stopping, while Kasie crammed all she could. "Coon, fetch water." She smiled at the agile pup. He romped over to the mini fridge, tugging on the rope that was tied to the handle, and pulled the rope, grabbing a water from the shelf. "Good boy!" Kasie giggled, patting him on the head lovingly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:27 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Where did you get it???***

August hung out with his friends for a while then took the dogs for a walk. Kay was gone, he noticed, he didn't know why he cared, but he wanted to talk with her and hang out, she was so different then any other girl he'd ever talked to.

"Earth to August." Someone said from behind him. He spun around and say Colt, his best friend.

"Hey." He said as he kept walking. "When'd you get back?" Colt had graduated the year before and now went to the local college, btu he'd been gone for a little while.

"Just a few hours ago. I heard there is a new girl making waves at school." Colt said keeping step with him.

"Ya, just a few." He smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie stretched her arms above her head, taking a sip of her coffee. Stupid community college and their mid-terms. Coon was barking wildly at the front door, wagging his stub of a tail. "Coon! Coon shut up! Please!" Kasie grabbed the hunting dog's red collar and pulled him into high fenced back yard, where all the other dogs were romping around.

"Hello anyone here?" She heard August's voice call from the front of the adoption center. He probably needed more dog food. Kasie stomped back into the front room in a huff, only to slam into Colt Hendricks, (if thats okay TN) a guy that went to the college she attended for her colleagate courses.

Once she steadied herself she glared at Colt, who was laughing loudly. "That's not funny," she growled, sliding passed him. He slung an arm over her shoulders and gave her a noogie.

"Yeah, you know it is Kase." He smirked while she struggled to get out of his grip. "What are you doing here anyway? Hey! Do you know that new girl at August's school? He said she owns this place here."

"Yeah, I do!" She managed to twist away, glaring playfully. "You're looking at her."

"What? No way! You go to Aug's school?"

"Hey!" August shouted, alarming both of them. "You guys know each other." Kasie and Colt gave him a 'Duh-Sherlock' look.

"I got to the community college for some courses there and Colt goes there too, so we know each other pretty well."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

**It's cool**

August nodded. "Right." He looked around the store, his three dogs at his heels.

"So, how about we all hang out tonight?" Colt smiled his arm still around Kay's shoulders. August didn't know why he felt so jealous, but he did.

"Sounds good to me. How about you, Kay?" Ausgust smiled at her.

**I totally forgot the names of his dogs**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Engine and Arbor are the big ones... I can't remember the small one thought :/*

Kasie shrugged her shoulders a small smile on her face. "I don't care. If it'll get me out of my house them I'm up for it. I've got a test to take at the college at four first." She glanced at Colt, seeing him pale. "You forgot, huh?"

"Oh my god! I'm screwed! Ah! Crap, crap, crap! Why didn't you call and tell me?!" Kasie refrained from laughing at him and shook his arm off her shoulders, walking behind her desk.

"I didn't think it was that important. Shouldn't you keep track of that though? Aren't you a full time student there?" Colt glared at her, rubbing his temples. "Hey, August you getting some dog food?" She walked towards the side room August nodded.

"Kase, you gotta help me!" Colt pleaded, almost looking like a begging dog.

"No, forget it! I helped you last time!" She stuck her pierced tongue out before dragging two bags of dog food to the front and throwing them on the counter to scan. "So, what do you guys want to do tonight?"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 am
TNCowgirl says...

"If we have an exam you two will have to go without me." Colt frowned. "I got to get home." He hugged Kay and then shot out the door.

"Well then." Kasie frowned. August shrugged and give her the money for the dog food.

"I heard there are some good movies out." He suggested.

***Back to school work. :'( ***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:30 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Wait, the test is that day at four, why would they have to go without Colt? :\*

Kasie shrugged and yawned slightly. "That'd be cool, maybe afterwards we could catch a bite to eat or something."

"It'd just be a friend's night out." August smiled lightly.

"Yeah, not a date, definately not a date," Kasie agreed akwardly, smiling along with him. Unless you want it to be a date. She added in thought, mentally smacking herself afterwards.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Wait so their going to hang out after the test? cause he went home to study***

August nodded, "Alright, if you insist." He smiled as he grabbed the food.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:13 pm
Chupatoasta says...

*Yeah. it's after the test lol*

Kasie waved goodbye to August and glanced at the clock on the wall behind her, seeing the time for the first time. The little hand was on three, the little hand on twelve. Kasie groaned and glanced back at her books, taking all the notes down that she could to study on the drive to the college.

At three-thirty she slid into her truck, Coon in the back with his harness and leash on to keep him from jumping out. As she drove she read the notes, memorizing them all as she pulled into the college, walking through the doors and taking a seat in her class room nervously.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****I"ve nothing****
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie stretched her arms above her head as she walked to the front to turn in her test. It was about six, so she probably had an hour to get ready. As she walked out Colt was at her side, looking dead. She chuckled at him, only to be shoved. "August said that we're going to see a movie and catch a bite to eat." Colt nodded, glaring at her. She shot him a what-did-I-do look, Colt shoving her again. "Stop it!" She laughed loudly, poking him in the ribs before running to her car. "See you at the theater!" She shouted, speeding home. When she got their she re-did her hair and make-up before pulling her hat over her head and slipping her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo11 ... ta/9-1.jpg
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August spotted Colt when he got to the theatre and he walked over. "Hey, you made it." HE smiled.

"Ya," Colt smiled. "You seen Kay?"

"Not yet. You two dating?" August asked.
Want a Readers crit???

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare