z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:29 am
TNCowgirl says...

***He's half demon half vamp. Thus the reason he can be in the sun, I hope you dont' mind me tweaking it that way. :P I thought about that, I don't see why not, it's up to you. But I think it's certain crosses, like ones from a church that were blessed by a priest, but I'm not sure. It could be any.***

Creed smiled and looked over her face. He was liking this girl more and more. He tipped his head to the side and then looked at her earings and necklace. Matching crosses, he wasn't surprised.

"So, what would your parents say if they caught you with me?" He asked tucking some of her hair back behind her ear that had fallen. She seemed at a loss for words for a few seconds.

"They'd be furious." She said her cheeks firery red. "They don't like you very much, I mean...."

"They hate me is more like it." He smiled.

"Well, hate is a...."

"They hate me, I don't mind, I don't have any reason to like or dislike them." He shrugged. "What people think of me and my family doesn't bother me. Especially sense I've heard someone call us demons of all things." He laughed smiling at her. "What was the other, vampires? Well, you see me in the sun all the time so obviously there is no bases for that." He winked with a smile.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara laughed softly, looking down at her shoes. She'd never taken the time to study the ornate designs. She'd never been nervous to do it was more like it. Her cheeks were tinted a rosey pink when she looked back up at him. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Some of the people around here are very..." she searched for the right word, "Judgmental? Yeah, definitely very judgmental." She smiled softly, staring into his eyes.

God, he had amazingly beautiful green eyes. Almost an enchanting green.

*ugh... all I got right now! I'm doing homework! :(**
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:48 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Sounds like a blast***

Creed smiled and nodded. "Hey, it makes life interesting and challenging." He smiled. Her eyebrows knitted together and looked at him surprised. "It's a good thing. Life without challenges is boring. Come on, enough boring talk. Lets dance, that is what we came here for, right?" he smiled.

"Y-ya." She stuttered a little. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards where a group was dancing, a few feet away tehre was a group drinking, and then outside some were getting high.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:58 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Phht yeah. :lol:**

Kara's parents would kill her if the knew she was here, even if the party was at the Shires Estate, she'd still be dead if they found out. A slow song came on and Kara blushed deeply when his hands awkwardly found her waist and pulling her a little closer. With a deep, deep blush, one that basically turned her whole face red, she rested her arms around his neck, resting her head gently on his chest, a cheeky and sheepish smile on her face. She felt him laugh, like he knew she was smiling, but thought nothing of it.

*UGH*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed could smell her blood pumping they danced for a few minutes as he took in her scent. He loved her scent so much, it was entoxicating. He lowered his face to her ear and smiled as he felt her shiver a tad. "Why'd you invite me? Why'd you come?" He asked softly.

***ALl I had***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara sighed, blinking her eyes slowly a few times. "I'm always at these parties. Mainly because of Yasmin and Layla." She sighed, pointing over her shoulder to the two girls who were giggling drunkenly. "Why I invited you? I'm not very sure." She smiled softly up at him, her eyes dancing. "I guess I wanted to get to know you more. I've never really talked to you, other than saying a few hello's or good morning's. I think you're really cool." She smiled softly, the blush still shining on her cheeks.

*D:*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:30 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed smile as she bit her lower lip a little not realizing she did it. "Ah, so little miss goodie goodie isn't so goodie." He smiled as he looked her in the eyes. Her blush deepened.

"Well, I like to have some fun." She shrugged.

"Really?" He asked with a grin. "Want to have more fun then this?"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:38 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara turned her head to the side slightly. More fun? What was he talking about? What do you have to lose? You'll be spending time with the Creed Donovan. Your parents won't know! A voice shouted within her head. Biting her lip, Kara looked over at Yasmin and Layla, who were making out with two other guys, not paying any attention to what she was doing.

With a smile, Kara turned back to Creed, nodding finally. "Sure, I'd love to." She smiled softly, a blush creeping across her face when he quickly grabbed her hand and almost drug her out of the room they had been in to dance.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed pulled her out to his bike and got on handing her a helmet. "Put it on, get on, and hold on tight." HE smiled. She looked at the helmet for a few minutes. "Do you not trust me?"

"I..."

"Get on, I wont' hurt you." HE smiled. She sighed and put the helmet on before climbing on behind him her arms wrapping around his waist tightly. He drove off speeding down the road.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:51 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Kara kept her head pressed close to Creed's back, eyes tightly closed as the bike sped across the road. When she felt Creed laugh loudly she slowly looked up, eyes wide as all the lights of the town flew by. Were they really going that fast? "This is amazing," she breathed, setting her chin on his shoulder so she could see a little better. Creed chuckled and she blushed. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." Creed chuckled, Kara pouting before grinning brightly.

"How fast are we going?"

"You really want to know?" She nodded.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

"At least a hundred." He laughed. They raced out of town until he got to the cliffs that no one seemed to know about. He parked the bike and walked towards the edge. "Do you like to swim?" He asked wtih a smile before jumping off backwards and doing a few flips landing in the lake below.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara looked down the dozens of feet to the water, eyes wide. White skinnies and water did not mix well. With a sigh, she took off her shoes and her jewelry. "Come on girly girl!" Creed called from below. Kara peeled her shirt off, glad for the black tank top beneath it, and jumped off the ledge, screaming bloody murder as she went down, hitting the water with a deafening slap.

"Ow, ow, ow!" She whined when she came up, rubbing the backs of her thighs. Even with jeans on, it still hurt like crap.

Creed laughed loudly at her, swimming over slowly. Once he was done laughing he looked her deeply in the eyes. "You okay?" She whimpered and nodded before sticking her tongue out at him angrily, yet playfully.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:41 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Your supposed to pencil in." He smiled as he swam around her. "Makes it hurt less." He climbed out and shook his hair out peeling his wet coat and shirt off and hanging them up on a tree branch.

"Where are you going?" She demanded when he started heading up the hill.

"I'm going agian." He grinned.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:38 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara pouted and swam quickly to the shore, pulling herself up and walking beside him. She grabbed his hand playfully. "Let's go together."

Sorry. I'm on illegally from school

>:)
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**I am too any time I post in the mornings :P**

Creed smiled and led her up to the top. "Remeber, Pencil." He smiled before jumping off with her. He held her hand until the last second where he put hsi hands to his sides and plunged in the water. When they surfaced she was laughing but he saw pain in her eyes. "YOu didn't pencil."

"No." She admitted.

"Come on." He smiled as he led her up again. He wrapped her in his arms. "Like this." He jumped off and she screamed this time as they plunged towards the water. He kept her pinned against him and they hit the water perfectly. He let her go as they swam up to the top. "See." He smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala