Halo Reborn

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:20 am
Snoink says...

*UNLOCKED*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:05 pm
death5614 says...

This storybook should be locked and shunned from society itself. It is a discrace to the halo franchise. It is copywrite infringment to say the least. an admin should delete this storybook, it is a waist of space and time
Im not as think as you dumb i am...

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:32 am
Alteran says...

Alrighty, I'm getting a little tired of this. From now on, no posts in this storybook unless you are contributing to the story. No more "this isn't accurate" posts, or "this is garbage and should be removed" posts.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:05 am
Dynamo says...

(Yeah, what Adam said. This isn't exactly like the game because it's not supposed to be. The creator of this storybook set it in an alternate dimension so we could have more freedom with the storybook. If you want something that's from the actual Halo universe, post in Halo: The Great Journey. Geez, I've posted in several Star Wars storybooks and not once has anyone complained about copyright infringement.)

"We found a stray Grunt," Dynamo informed. "Permission to scout ahead for any remaining enemies."

"Permission granted, but make it quick." Dynamo nodded and continued scouting the forest. As he left he could hear Cortana giving everyone orders to pack up and leave.

Dynamo strained his ears to hear any sign of activity. He knew he probably wouldn't find anymore enemies, the battle earlier would have either killed any stragglers, or sent them running. Even so, he still wanted some action.

"Come on, where are you little bastards hiding...?" He stopped to check his surroundings and thought about heading back. That's when he heard something, the faintest brush of leaves in the trees.

Without even thinking he turned, raised his battle rifle and fired. A few seconds later an alien sniper rifle fell out of a nearby tree, followed by the body of a dead Jackal. The alien had two bullet holes in its chest and one in its neck.

Dynamo kept his battle rifle raised and scanned the rest of the trees for any signs of movement. After a few moments of waiting, he was sure he was alone. He headed back to the others but kept his gun in his hands in case he ran into anymore snipers along the way.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:52 am
MadHatter says...

Shadow heard the gun noises and looked at Cortana. "It might be dangerous out there, I should go help him."

"No, if he's already dead you'll just delay us even more. There might be an ambush up there and you'd just be asking to die. This planets fallen and there's no way we can save it. I have orders to leave at once."

"I'm not leaving a member of my team behind." Shadow leapt unto his black Mongoose and sped off into the woods.

"You'll be left behind!" Cortana shouted after him.

"Then I guess I'll see you in hell!"
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:37 am
MadHatter says...

Shadow speed through the woods. "DYNAMO! DYNAMO!" He saw the missing Spartan ahead of him and skidded to a stop. "We're leaving."

"Get down. They're near." Dynamo clutched his gun as if it were his child.

"Who cares, we're going to get left on this damn planet if we're not careful." Shadow began reaching for Dynamo when he fell off his Mongoose, a Brute spike in his arm. "God dammit"

"Told ya' there everywhere."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore