z

Young Writers Society

OP Battleground RP

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:01 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"HEY!" Her voice wasn't nearly as dainty anymore. She twirled her hammer, flew up into the air, and then rocketed downward, slamming it onto the ground where he had been, causing a large earthquake and some fissures. "You don't want to mess with me. And I'm definitely not 'fancy.'"

She rubbed her burned spot. He was gonna pay. Big time.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:57 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Hello?" RedBear ran over Jack and Vixen. "Whats happening here?" RedBear looked at them with a confused expression.
(Though if he has his full defense 'activated' he would be invincible, I don't do that because it wouldn't be fun. Maybe sometimes, but not often.)
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:12 pm
JoyDark says...

Isa’s head was hurting.

She had woken up in a sort of maze with her head pounding and her mind utterly confused. She didn’t remember coming here at all.

Where am I?

She stood up, tucked her body into a corner, and entered her mirage state. Her entire translucent mirage, shaped like her body, glowed blue, like her eyes.

Now, where to go?

She drifted through walls, straining for any noise, any life. Then up ahead she heard a yell and footsteps. She rushed through the walls in front of her and appeared in a hall already occupied by three people. One with an amazingly huge hammer, one with red eyes and hair, and one with a black/green color scheme.

They seemed to be in conflict.

Well, Isa could do conflict.

But not now. It seemed like they were in conversation, about what she didn’t know. Maybe they had been magically transported here too.

I can force them to give me information if I need to, Isa reasoned, drawing closer. But first, I’ll see if I can get it out of them peacefully.

“Hey!” she yelled. Her mirage could still speak as loud as her body could. “Do any of you know where we are, huh? How we got here?”
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:23 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Isa, she gave off a hostile vibe. When he tried to read her mind it was..different. After a few seconds he was able to and he realized her intentions. RedBear didn't like what could happen and the danger. RedBear couldn't tell who was good and who was bad so he just vanished. He had become part of the wind. Drifting off in whatever direction he could go.

56 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:28 pm
JoyDark says...

The guy with red hair was looking at her strangely. And then suddenly he just vanished. Like a magician. Isa peered around the space. Was he invisible or actually gone?

“Well.” She smoothed her mirage hair and gave the remaining two a smile, one she hoped didn’t look too fake. “You two seem lovely.” She looked them over again. The girl’s hammer was huge. Too huge for a normal person to lift. She must have super strength or something. And the guy... she couldn’t get a read on him. He could have any power. Or maybe none at all. Although Isa kinda doubted that at this point. Three of them out of four had some special ability. It would make sense if Green Eyes had an ability, too.

“Can I ask how you got here?” Isa asked to the two remaining people, her voice dripping with sickly sweetness. “And also where we are? Because I have no idea.”
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

114 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:42 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Vixen sat on top of her huge hammer, looking down at the other two.

"Well, I just sort of appeared here. Some voice from a speaker told me that I've been put into a contest with a prize of oreos."
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:48 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear soon appeared somewhere the looked too empty, too clean. RedBear proceeded carefully when things began twisting and turning and the air smelt...funny. Then he started seeing things. "Gas?" RedBear could hardly walk straight and he fell to the ground before he finally managed to remove all the chemicals from his body and shielded his lungs from it. "What is this now, Saw?" RedBear continued walking through the labyrinth slightly dazed.

56 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:44 am
JoyDark says...

“Oreos, huh?” Isa mulled it over in her mind. “Well, I suppose then we’re competing.” She did like Oreos. More than that, though, she liked to win. She liked to be the best.

“Well, then, see you later.” Isa flashed her companions a devilish smile and zoomed away, back through the walls of the maze to where she had left her body. It was safe, for the moment, tucked away. Isa longed to leave it there. Her primary weakness, left far away and safely out of sight of the competition. Just where she liked it.

But she needed solid fingers to lift the Oreos.

Screw it. Isa flew back into her body and shakily stood up. She’d make it somehow with her material body. Even though it would be such a burden. Especially if there were any traps or if she had to fight in here.

Alrighty then, Isa thought, walking forward into the maze. Let’s win a prize.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

56 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:51 am
JoyDark says...

Spoiler! :
Hey, also, @xenoboy05... your character seems very OP and nearly invincible. Just saying. Is it possible... maybe your character is too powerful?

No, I shouldn’t be saying that. This is all about OP characters, after all. It’s just... I’m sorry, I’m being rude, but being able to summon weapons and creatures of any kind? Being able to replicate moves of anyone? That’s... that’s... I don’t want to say anything without sounding rude.

*sigh*

Do you get what I’m saying though? If you compare our other characters to yours, the balance seems a bit... tipped. If you know what I mean.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:35 am
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
I completely understand @Lia5Giba and I never use his full strength because it's no fun if you can just win and there's no fighting or fun. *begins to stare off* To make them suffer a long and painful death. Along with the pain and threat of imminent death makes it all the more thrilling. *snaps back and shakes head* Woo, what happened? Nevermind... And you weren't being rude, it makes sense how he's too OP. But still defeating the Avengers is physically in every way, shape, and form, is impossible.

RedBear soon managed to run into Isa. "Ugh I hate mazes." He would try to talk but he didn't feel as if she could be trusted but everybody has a good side...right? 'Gah screw it!' RedBear thought, then he spoke. "Hey..uhh, sorry I don't know your name." The hairs on his neck stood. She was different, and her mentally unstable to do what he learned. RedBear was ready to battle if he needed.

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:25 am
Necromancer14 says...

Spoiler! :
Wait, @xenoboy05 are you say that even if your character starts to lose a fight, they won't use their full strength, or at least more of it? Not that I'm saying that he'll lose or anything, just wondering.

Vixen didn't bother about mazes. Who needed to find your way when you could smash your way? She knocked down a wall with her hammer, and then another one. However, on the third wall, magma exploded out of it and began flooding the area. She ran through the tunnels to escape it.

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:36 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
More of it? Yes. Full? Probably not. I don't just want to win every battle.I like fights in RPs it allows for you to do what you want with your character or maybe even someone else's character and all you need is you imagination. So what I'm think is if he uses his full power...you're dead.

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:44 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Spoiler! :
Actually I just realized that @Gravitem's character could beat you easily. Think about it; summon anything you can imagine? He could just summon an army of you!

56 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:05 pm
JoyDark says...

Isa looked at the red haired guy standing next to her. The one who had disappeared into thin air. He's probably got some other trick up his sleeve, Isa reasoned, mentally cracking her knuckles. But I bet I can take him out. One little mental projection, and he's mine.

But she didn't advance. This guy didn't seem hostile. And Isa wasn't feeling particularly bloodthirsty.

"I'm Isabella. Isa for short." She gave the redheaded guy a quick smile. "And you are?"
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:17 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"RedBear." RedBear instinctively put out his hand to shake but quickly put it away again. "So did you just wake up in this place to?" RedBear repeatedly looked up and down Isa checking to see if she was going to do anything.
Spoiler! :
RedBear knows his weaknesses, does the fake army? There's more to what I put on his bio. *chuckles* You're in danger.

I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless