z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:19 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine bowed her head, turning it away from Stone in fear that he was angry at her. That's what the tone of his voice held. Anger. Instead of answering, she stayed silent as they walked. She flicked her tongue across the cut on her busted and swelling lip, her eyes watering as it stung.

"You two sit in here and wait." The coach growled, looking over at Katherine and Ashley as he shook his head and walked into the principle's office. Katherine threw herself into the red, leather chair and pulled her knees up to her chest, her eyes on the patterns that decorated the carpet. Stone and Ceder stood in front of her and Ashley, to make sure the didn't get in a fight.

"You're such a bitch, you know that?" Ashley growled angrily, glaring at Katherine. Katherine snorted after noticing the broken blood vessels around both of Ashley's eyes.

"And you're going to have two black eyes. I guess we're even." Katherine snorted, wincing at the pain in her lip when she talked.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone growled low in his throat when Ashely called Katherine a bitch. He squatted on his heels next to Katherine and tipped her face up looking at her lip. She tried to pull away, but he didn't let her.

"Next time, hit her in a the nose a tad harder and she wont be able to fight." He smiled softly. SHe looked at him, surprised in her eyes. "Your lip is going to swell a little more too." He said gently touching it. She winced and he nodded.

"What are you, her nurse?" Ashely hissed. HE turned and faced her.

"I swear, Ashley, you don't shut your mouth and I'll find a way to keep you from ever cheering again. And don't ever call her a name again. I know you started the fight, saw it with my own two eyes." He growled low in his throat and she turned away crossing her arms. He looked back at Katherine.

"When we leave here you're coming to my house. I've got some stuff that'll fix up those cuts pretty good." He said touching above her eye above the cut that was there.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine winced a second time, but nodded nonetheless, still slightly surprised. "You're not angry?" She asked softly as he examined the little nicks and bruises on her face. Stone looked at her, surprise evident in his eyes.

"Not at all." He smiled softly. "I'm angry that she hit you, but I'm kinda happy you fought back and didn't just take it." Katherine giggled softly and rolled her eyes. At least they weren't black, like Ashley's were going to be.

"I'm glad you're n-"

"Griffin! Banks! Get in here now!" The principle suddenly yelled. Katherine sighed and stood up, walking into the office shamefully.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone and Ceder sat down in the chairs and waited. At one point the principle called them in.

"Did either of you see what happened, cause I'm getting two different stories." The principle growled.

"I did." Both said at the same time.

"The whole cheerleading squad did too." Stone said.

"If I need to, I will talk to them. Ceder, sense you are not dating either of the girls, and sense you weren't talking to Miss Katherine out there. Tell me your side first. Not saying you would lie Stone."

"No, I understand." Stone said.

"I don't know what happened, but I saw Katherine walk over to Ashly and say something. She looked like she was just talkign to her. Out of no where Ashley slapped her. Thats when it all started." Ceder replied.

"That true, Stone?" The principle asked. Stone nodded. "Alright, you boys can go back to practice."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine frowned slightly when Stone and Ceder walked back out, Stone shooting her a sad glance. "Miss Banks, Miss Griffin. Both of you will serve afternoon detention and since you started the fight Miss Banks, I must suspend you from cheering at the game." Ashley suddenly stood up, face scarlet.

"Mr. Mikel! That's not fair! She started it!" She pointed an accusing finger at Katherine.

"Oh really? And how?"

"She badmouthed me!"

Mr. Mikel's gaze turned from Ashley, to Katherine. "Is this true?"

"No sir." Katherine answered truthfully. "I simply told Ashley that cheering in skirts rather than sweatsuits when its fifty-two degrees out will make the girls cramp up, or get a cold. I never badmouthed her."

"Very well, but since you said something I'm going to have to take away your privilege of getting into the game for free for this coming up game." Katherine nodded in understanding. "Ashley, if I get a single complaint from a team mate, I may have to take away your position on the team. I've already got many complaints from both the girls, and their parents. Both of you are dismissed." They both nodded and stood up, walking out of the office and back down to the practice field.

"Bitch." Ashley spat. Katherine bit her lip to keep her opinions from herself, and put her hood on, climbing up onto the bleachers and sitting down.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

When practice was over Stone ran up to the bleachers where Katherine was and smiled.

"Come on, Kitten." He smiled.

"Even if I just beat someone up, you still give me that pansy name?" She smiled. He nodded and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Lets get you fixed up." he said as they walked to his truck. He helped her up in it as Missy and Ceder got in the back. He drove to his house and while Missy and Ceder were doing homework he took Katherine to the bathroom and then got the medicine down and started to clean her face and apply the medicine. "This will hurt a little." He said softly.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine smiled gently, but nodded nonetheless. The cotton swab, dipped in alcohol, touched her lip gently. "Ow!" She screamed as loud as she could, making Stone shout and fall back.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" Stone bit his lip. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!"

Katherine giggled and cocked her head to the side. "I'm kidding." She smiled, receiving a glare. She smiled cheekily when Stone shoved her playfully, touching her lip with the cotton swab again. She winced slightly, listening to him laugh.

"That wasn't fake was it?" He teased and Katherine pouted.

"No, it wasn't!" She frowned softly, whimpering when he ran the cotton swab over the cut above her eye.

*gotta take a shower*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:20 am
TNCowgirl says...

***OK :D***

Stone did his best to get all the cuts cleaned as quickly as possible before putting healing creme on them. He dabbed a lighter creme on her lips.

"Your going to have to be careful how you eat." He said kissing her forehead. "Don't want to bit your lip or anything. And I'll have to keep form giving you a kiss for a while." He smiled softly.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine giggled softly, trying to keep from stretching her lip to much. She pouted playfully while Stone grinned. "That's not fair. This stuff is just like lip gloss." She teased playfully and slid off the counter. She hugged Stone with a small laugh and looked up at him, her arms still wrapped around his chest. "Thank you." She smiled softly, trying to keep her smile small. She failed and smiled at him brightly. How could she not? He was amazing.

~Jared~

Jared threw his back pack over his shoulder, along with his football gear, and grinned as Selene emerged from the school. He instantly put his free arm around her shoulders, ignoring the glares from the guys that he was getting, and trying to keep Selene's attention away from the girls that were shooting her catty glances. "You want to do something before we head home?" He smiled, looking down at her.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone:

Stone frowned when she winced. "Stop hurting yourself." He said kissing her forehead again and then leading her towards where MIssy and Ceder were doing school. "WE better get school work done."

Selene:

"Long as it doesn't envolve running into my brother Im' fine." She smiled as she leaned against him a little.

"Why?" He asked. "Other then he doesnt' like us being together cause it seems he doesn't think you shoudl have a boyfriend."

"He chewed me out last night about being to young. But I just want to hang out with you." She smiled as she looked up at him. "Lets go to Ma's place. I'll show you where it is."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 am
Chupatoasta says...

Jared grinned crookedly, adjusting his hand that was wrapped up in his backpack and the bag that held his football gear. "That sounds cool." He smiled down at her as they walked. "Well I learned one thing at football and US History today."

"What?" Selene smiled sweetly up at him. He smiled back and shook his head.

"Never tick off Mr. McElroy if you're on the football team. After my argument with him today, he stuck me in this thing called the pit in my gear. He came out wearing his own gear and he and I had to play a mini game. One on one. Not a great way of having fun." He put air quotes around the words, which caused Selene to laugh.

"I'm glad I wasn't born male, because I really don't want to get tangled up with that old man at football practice."

"I'm glad you weren't born male, because I'd hate to find out I was gay." Jared teased lightly, hugging her to him playfully as they neared a old-style diner.

~KATHERINE~

Katherine pouted and followed him into the livingroom, throwing herself onto the couch. "But I've already finished and you are all so slow! Well, Missy isn't. She's already done too. See?" Katherine whined, giggling at the glances Ceder and Stone shot her.

*all I got*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:28 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone:

"Just cause we aren't brainiacs doesn't mean you need to be mean to us." He laughed smiling at her.

Selene:

Selene smiled at him as they walked in.

"Hey, Chile." Ma smiled at her.

"Heya, Ma. This is Jared." She smiled.

"Ah, you look a little like your sister." Ma smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 am
Chupatoasta says...

Jared groaned dramatically before laughing lightly. "Sorry, just not the best person I like to be compared to. I like it when people call me Zac Efron though. I act like I'm his little brother." Jared teased as Ma led them to a booth.

"Ah, your sister's a sweet lassie, that she is." Ma smiled and took their orders for drinks. "I'll be right back."

Jared smiled after her and turned back to Selene. "She sounds Scottish."

"That's because she's from Scotland." Selene smiled in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, okay. It makes sense now." Jared chuckled.

"I think Mr. McElroy hit you one to many times." Selene teased.

"Hey! I just wasn't sure okay?" Jared grinned as Ma laid their drinks on the table.

~Katherine~

Katherine giggled and rolled her eyes, playing with the unused pencil that sat on the coffee table. "Hey, let's play Would You Rather." She smiled childishly.

"Ooh, ooh! Me first!" Missy piped, smiling brightly. Ceder and Stone groaned loudly as Missy started. "Kat, would you rather make out with a dog, or Stone?"

"Ew, I have to pick between a dog and a pig?" Katherine whined, ignoring the playful glare she got. "The dog, duh!" She giggled insanely and smiled over at Stone playfully. "Pebbles, would you rather lick peanut butter off of a hobo's disgusting foot, or Ceder?" She grinned wickedly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Selene:

Selene laughed nodding. "I'm sure." She crossed her arms and then smiled. "20 questions?"

"Sure."

"Whats your favorite place to be?" She asked.

Stone:

"Ceders sense he's really aren't that nasty." He replied.

**I don't have a qestion S:P **
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Ew, I've got bunches of homework D=**

"Where I am now." Jared smiled softly, his hand reaching across the table for Selene's as he took a sip of his coke. He laughed when she blushed, shielding her face with a lock of hair. "What about you?"

"Same." She giggled softly, causing Jared's heart to flutter.

"What's your favorite hobby besides cheering?"

~Kat~

Katherine giggled and poked Ceder. "Hey, Stone wants to lick you." She giggled, Ceder glaring.

"L-l-lick him like a lollipop." Missy shouted, laughing loudly when Stone glared at her. Katherine giggled and shook her head.

"Well then," Stone growled, "Ceder, would you rather kiss Ashley, or Miss?"

*all I got! I'm going to post on LV in a bit. I've got algebra to finish >:(*
George Bernard Shaw

“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas