I smiled At Kalen, "Thanks." Jasmine was pissed off and walked out. I sighed and got up. Walking outside after her. I grabbed her, her squrming in my arms. "You made me get up again." I said setting her down. "Please, just stay still." I said sitting back down next to Jace. "I. Hate. This." I said resting my head on his shoulder.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I nodded. "Yes." I smile. "I'm still wondering about their powers though. If they have the powers of Zeus then...It'll be hard to keep them under control."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming. — Unknown