I nodded, "You did." I said playing around with him. "No, you didn't sound like Jesse Mcartney, your right." I bit my lip. "No, you sounded like Justin Bieber." I laughed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I smiled. "Exactly." He grabbs me and kisses me, mad. I laugh. "No-No... I didn't mean it like that, don't hurt me!" I laughed histaricly. And he keeps kissing me.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Jace shrugs. "I might of had a few drinks before you came back and they might be coming back for me again. Either that, or I'm high off of seeing you."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. — Neil Gaiman