The Moosehead Tavern [1]

1484 posts1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
"I didn't sing to you though." I said smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"Exactly." Jace smiles back.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
"Aww.." I hugged him. "You are such a flirt." I said kissing him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace laughs and kisses her back. "I know."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I nodded, "Wow." I held his hand. Everyone was gone and the bartender was in a different room, doing something I had no idea what. I smiled, "You wanna hear me sing now?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"Go right ahead." Jace smiles.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I closed my eyes and sang a simple note from 'Mine'

"You were in collage workin part-time waitin' tables
Left a small town never looked back
I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin'
Wonderin' why we bother with love if it never lasts...
"

I sang and Jace's jaw dropped.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"You're amazing." Jace says.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I smiled, "Thanks. But your actually amazing." I said grinning.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace laughs. "Wanna hear me sing? I might be amazing that way too."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I smiled, "Yes. I would." I laughed and crossed my arms.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace clears his throat and remembers the words to 'War of Change'.

"It's a truth that in love and war
World's collide and hearts get broken
I want to live like I know I'm dying
Take up my cross, not be afraid."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I clapped, "Oh yeah, that was awesome. I'm now your biggest fan." I said laughing. "That was way better then mine," I smiled.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace laughs. "That was not better than yours. No way."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I shook my head. "Nope. Don't even go there." I said smiling. "You sounded like Jesse Mcartney." I said clapping.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown