"She did..." I smiled. "She challenged me to the Bow and Arrow. I failed epicly and by accident hit Athena." I cringed. "She was so mad that she shot it back at me. But I flipped out of the way and caught it," I grinned.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
"Wow...." I trailed off. "That's amazing you two still remember eachother," I smiled. Mitch smiled at me and I gave him a look saying 'Back off' and he lost his smile, still keeping his eyes on me.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root
and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky
of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home
or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart
(i carry it in my heart) — e.e. cummings