Okay, I might drop out. I don't know yet. This story isn't even like Naruto at all. It's all over the place. I'm gone for four days and already there are what, 7 or 8 pages? However, like I said, I don't know. Until I figure what's going on, I will not post. Someone can use my character if they want, but don't make him the weakest or cowardly.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun." "Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board." "No you didn't." "Yes I did." "Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming. — Unknown