Colt sighed, "Alright, I'm going to go gut this thing. I'll be back in a few minutes." He said walking out to a tree. He hung the carcus from the tree and started gutting it.
Trinity slowly got up and walked towards where she saw Colt. He was sitting in front of the fire watching some meat cook. She crawled into his lap laying her head on his chest. "Whatcha cooking?" She asked softly.
"Deer." He replied stroking her hair. "How do you feel?"
"Tired, and hungry. Momma said you had food." SHe yawned.
Colt:
Colt looked up at Inez. Was she still dilarious? "Yup, I'm working on cooking it now." He said kissing the top of her head. Hopey ran over and laid down next to them.
Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe. — Snoink