Kai noticed Audra's discomfort. She was embarrassed about something. Kai looked around the cafeteria and saw people looking at them. They quickly looked away when Kai's eyes passed over them.
Kai smiled as he turned back to Audra. "I'll finish my breakfast, then we can get out of here."
"Don't rush on my account," Audra said.
"It's okay, Audra. I'm not too comfortable with everyone ogling us, either."
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist Take that, science!
(We don't have anything interesting Dynamo, perhaps a school wide problem? Like a shooter or something. I could write it so long as you guys are good with a time lapse.)
(I think that's a little too extreme, plus I already have something planned for Kai and Audra. If you're finding it hard to think of something, you can always skip to another point in time. Anyway, no school shooters, at least not right now.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist Take that, science!
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett