z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:10 pm
Lethero says...

*I'm being a hero and saving Sada from the depths of forgotteness :D*
"These priest are evil spirits," I said. "When there spirits were human they...they killed Magical Creatures by the dozens.

"Well, when they die they absorb so much of our magical energy, and then their spirit will come back and kill every Magical Creature in their path. To sum it up: unless they are destroyed they will wipe out the entire Magical Creature population."

"And one was killed before," Gera said, "by your grandfather?"

"Yes, but this new one seems to think humans letting us into their society as being traitors. So now, human or magical creature, we're all doomed."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:14 pm
View Likes
ELven-Maiden says...

"That's a lovely thought," Gera said sardonically. "Anything we can do to not be doomed, or are we just doomed?"

*don't know what else to say...*
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Laney listened to them talk intently.

"So pretty much we are up against pretty much the same thing as you and my great grandmother went up against forever ago." She said looking around.

*Sorry, tis short too*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:43 pm
Lethero says...

"Well, that's what me snf Georgia were out to do," I said. "There are certain items of power that we need to find."

"What are these items?" asked Gera.

"I staff, a pendant, and a ring, each one contains a powerful magic and if used right could kill this priest."

"And if there are more."

"Well, Ajle knows how to kill them."

"Do you know where to find these things?"

"No."

"Then why you going after them?"

"We know someone in the capital that will know where to go." I put my sword in it's sheath on my bacck and said, "Come on, let's find somewhere to pitch for the night. I'm tired."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:31 am
ELven-Maiden says...

Gera's ears perked up at the thought of killing a priest--something she had always longed to do--but she followed Yeron back through the forest.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard