I smile and kiss him long and hard when he gets to me before finding a wave as swimming to it when it comes close enough. I swear when I realize it's too big and fall, feeling something sting me as I get caught in the current. I look down to see a sting ray and my eyes close on me.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
My vision goes blurry when he pulls me out, a huge sting on my torso, it bleeding. I cough up water before my eyes close again, laying cold on the sand.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I swear and pick her up and run her to where they said they would meet me. I hear the sirens and they stop in front of me. I hope into the back and hold her hand.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart -Winnie the Pooh
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself. — LadyMysterio