Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

1468 posts1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

"For what?" I look at him, "To see if she was better then me?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

Not finding him, I head to my room and slide down the door. Smelling like guy, I cough and bury my face in my hands.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I run a hand through my hair, "No, Mel. To see how far she would go, so we could better hurt the kid."

````
Ryder

I stay where I am and close my eyes, slowly falling asleep.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I calm down and nod slowly, "How...how did you get her to do that anyways?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I take a deep breath and wipe my eyes.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I shrug, "She stopped struggling after a while."

````
Ryder

I start to sleepwalk, climbing down the tree and walking back to the nest in the stables.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I swallow and nod, "Okay," I keep walking, crossing my arms insecurely over my chest.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Val

I slowly fall asleep, crying.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I study her, wrapping an arm around her, "You're my girl, Mel. I wouldn't do anything like that intentionally."

````
Ryder

I curl up and fall back asleep.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

"Yeah?" I turn to him, "I heard her ask if you had a girlfriend, and you acted like you didn't care. What the f*ck was that?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I sigh, looking at her, "If I acted like I cared, she wouldn't have done sh*t and this whole thing would have been pointless, babe. I do care though."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I study him, "Oh."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I nod, "Have a little faith in me, babe. I won't wrong you."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I swallow and nod again, "Okay."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I nod and lead her back to our room, "Let me shower and we can relax, alright?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I nod, "I wanna shower after."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Sharp

I nod and kiss her cheek, taking a pair of clothes in the bathroom and showering.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Mel

I watch him before taking off my clothes, leaving a bra and underwear on before grabbing an extra pair to take in once he finishes.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman