I shake my head, moving to his front and wrapping my arms around his neck, "Nah. More like...vacation," I smile, "People at the warehouse has been acting like b*tches."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I hesitate, watching her, before closing my eyes, "I'm here for drugs. I never told you that. You asked but I dodged the question. I don't have an addiction, but I was a part of a sting back in Phoenix."
```` Sharp
I smile and tighten my arms around Mel, closing my eyes and playing along.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear. — John Patrick, The Curious Savage