As I stare ahead of me, I hear the scolding and reprimanding voice of my past. I don't flinch at the memory like I used to, just allowing it to happen.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Before either of us can say anything, she pulls me into a kiss. I close my eyes and take her face in my hands, forgetting whatever it was I had intended to do before.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman