I smile back and look away after meeting her gaze, "But I'm really not perfect. You're here on a mission, so you told me. I'm here 'cause I was forced to."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I glance at her, nodding, "Bye. Oh... and, to prevent issues tomorrow, your name was on the chore list. You had kitchen duty. Just to set the dinner table. I'd do it if I were you. I screwed over everyone else."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes.
*manly blush* — Arcticus