I stand up and make my way to the bathroom, "accidentally" bumping into Jace's head and pushing him into a kiss with Rayah. God, get it over with already...
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I look at Jackie and flash a smile before glancing back at the two, shrugging, "The silence was eating away at me... and he wouldn't have had the balls to do that."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live? — Homer Simpson