z

Young Writers Society

Sky Pirates vs Sky Ninjas DT

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:16 am
LadyPurple says...

I feel a battle coming on :3 I just hope it doesn't end before I get back from school. :P
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:27 am
KingLucifer says...

Its going to be a three on one dog fight, unless another ship appears then Captain Noni will only have three options turn tail and run, march on and try to take the three ships in a fight, or surrender the Silver Shuriken in trade for the lives of the captain and crew.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:29 am
Omni says...

I'm doing this on my phone right now so Iwon't be able to post much. I haven't actually posted yet, but I want to ask if one of the high rank pirates can have me captured so I can enter my self into the story?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:36 am
KingLucifer says...

Talk to Vampiresenshi, Veeren, or Rydia they could capture your character, warning tho conditions on the Ice Star are normally unhabitable due to the extreme temperatures on the ship. So have a way to survive extreme cold ready to go.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

206 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:48 am
LadyPurple says...

omniyus wrote:I'm doing this on my phone right now so Iwon't be able to post much. I haven't actually posted yet, but I want to ask if one of the high rank pirates can have me captured so I can enter my self into the story?

Or you could befriend a fellow ninja (me :D ) unless you have already talked to one of the pirate people than never mind :P

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:52 am
View Likes
Alvarin says...

LoyalHeart wrote:Its going to be a three on one dog fight, unless another ship appears then Captain Noni will only have three options turn tail and run, march on and try to take the three ships in a fight, or surrender the Silver Shuriken in trade for the lives of the captain and crew.

The Silver Shuriken left those three ships behind as they traveled through a worm hole, didn't it? They then docked to the ninjas' main ship so that Captain Nomi could inform.. Yeah, you know. Seems you pirates are a bit behind behind us ninjas? xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:00 am
Omni says...

Okay ladypurple ill take you up on your offer. ill post tomorrow
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

206 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:02 am
LadyPurple says...

Yay ^>^ FRIENDSHIP! I already posted today so I will join you tomorrow!

~Rosey Unicorn

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:05 am
View Likes
Cspr says...

What Alvarin said.

Also, Grif gets a dragon? :O Well, I suppose I got to get away with a cat person, so I suppose I'm a bit pleased anyway. =^.^= Ich <3 die katzen.

O.O Will the dragon attack the pirate ship? Can the ninjas unleash a space kracken on the pirate ship? :D Pretty please? Ohmygawd.

...I keep forgetting not to post after my meds. Excuse my overzealous happiness.

-Cas
My SPD senses are tingling.

50 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:17 am
KingLucifer says...

From what I gathered from Noninjapresent's post, they were going right after the ship, so I didn't catch the wormhole part, but nothing I can really do to change it now. But I'll like to bet that Captain Noni would come back to take on the Ice Star after making the information known that a Sky Pirate Ship was spotted at Frozen Heights.

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:45 am
noninjaes says...

Just a reminder, Epsilon Theta technology is only in the hands of NIGHT (besides that one on Planet YWS that SPEW has under lockdown) and nobody body has their hands on an illegal copy or a black market sold original. All made Epsilon Theta devices are accounted for and only two people (Noni and Grif) have seen the blueprints / plans of it.
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:10 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

Hey folks!

By the way, I am having way too much fun. Did I mention that Grif was riding a DRAGON? That kind of insanity is why I love YWS stories so much.

Also in that post, Grif pretty much ordered Rydia (not the user, or Rydia's character, but Rydia) to send a warning message to all Pirate and Ninja ships to "Bugger off" or leave.

Of course, the message may or may not consist of "Bugger Off." She might very well phrase it more politely or aggressively. Of course, the YWS Fleet only consists of four ships, one of which is a part of the Ninja's, so it may very well be the case that all of them decide that Rydia is bluffing.

Mind you, they may not know about just how strong SPEW ships are, but they'd get an education pretty darn fast.

So, an alternative to being killed or captured by pirates/ninjas is to be captured by YWS ships.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 pm
crossroads says...

Oh, my.. I get out for a few hours, and you make a whole mess without me O.o
Grif, the dragon is awesome - too bad Nym can't touch it, eh..

So, to sum up, we are going at capt. Bianca's ship now? I thought we said it will be another one, but whatever.. No one is really to win now, though, as it's way too early for this to be the final battle. So don't go killing each other or get too carried away with destroying each others' ships, yes?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:41 pm
Cspr says...

-sighs- This is one reason why I'm not that fond of storybooks. Unlike RPs, for some reason my posts are almost always ignored. I hate to complain, but yeah. No love for Sia. -hugs Sia- Oh well. I suppose I'll introduce him again to another charrie later?
My SPD senses are tingling.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:37 pm
VampireSenshi says...

[To The Captain of the Sky Ninja Ship] - would you say that you have one or two NPC crew members that we could kill when we break on board? That is, if we break on board.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour