z

Young Writers Society

Sky Pirates vs Sky Ninjas DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:07 pm
KingLucifer says...

If I had the chance Aria it would be up by now, but I'm currently working from my PS3, so yea.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Just a quick note about the YWS Fleet...

The YWS Fleet is a neutral third party that guards YWS members. Planet Apollo is the current home of YWS. The previous home of YWS, YWS Station, was destroyed after a massive attack. As a result of the attack, the YWS Fleet is very small and scattered, which is how both Pirates and Ninjas can operate well within YWS space, and even roam the planet.

In reality, the YWS Fleet is a club on YWS which promotes the creation and development of YWS Fan-fiction, or stories involving YWSers. We write stories, create material that can later be used in stories, and participate in large missions and site wide events.

For those that are interested, joining the YWS Fleet is very easy and painless. We have a club on YWS and Official Forums off-site. For the forums, we would prefer you signing up with your YWS username.

Currently, the YWS Fleet has four registered ships, but that number should be expanding as soon as Grif finds a shipyard.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:09 am
veeren says...

Woop, checking in :D
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

Reviews: 2
Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:15 am
View Likes
Prometheus says...

pops up on deck, and stands behind the captain, whispers. "Rasheck Calvin Mcallister, here for duty... Ma'am"
Exempli Gratia

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:17 am
FermentingFruit says...

Hey Prom, don't post just yet, I was going to use you in mine, if that's fine with you.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 am
Cspr says...

Here with my cat-fox humanoid charrie. Yeah...
My SPD senses are tingling.

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:47 am
LadyPurple says...

I think I'll wait till a couple more people post before I do :p
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:00 am
View Likes
kayfortnight says...

Yeah, I'm waiting till there's a profile up for the other apprentice, hopefully. Just because I'm probably spending a lot of time with him/her.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:12 am
Saga97 says...

Wasn't sure if I was allowed to post in the forum so reserve cabin boy?
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

50 Reviews

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:44 am
KingLucifer says...

Name: Bianca dela Froza "Lady Bianca" or "Captain Bianca"

Age: 34,569 which in Jaqurin years is about 34 years old.

Race: Born Human Jaqurin: Jaqurin Ice People are a race of humanoids made of entirely ice and snow but procreate as normal humans would, the Jaqurins needless to say preferred freezing temperatures. And some of the better parts was that they didn’t need to eat all that much, the people survived on a special snow called Tundra Snow which would stabilize a Jaqurins body to keep them from melting in warmer conditions, and provided energy that there body would need to be active. The world around them is similar to the north and south poles, but less dark, and much more ice and ground. The world is inhabited by the Jaqurins, but also creatures, beasts that eat Jaqurin people, the most fearsome of these beasts, is the Jaqurin Rexsaurin, think of a T-Rex except a ice beast. The Jaqurins had a monarchy, which meant there was royal families running and keeping people alive, they would keep up there planet by releasing the power the built up inside of them, as magic was a common thing for them, but they specialized in mainly Ice Magic. The Ice Magic that was built up inside of them came from Tundra Snow which kept there body stabilized, and kept Tundra Snow replenishing into itself. The way they released this build up of magic, is by actually casting the magic, and the way they did this was focusing it around them, releasing blizzards in the case someone really pent up there magic, or snowfall for a lesser amount of build up.

The Jaqurins are like people, except they were made of ice and snow, they could they would use snow for clothes and actual ice for wounds that they may have suffered. There was different types of snow and ice that they could use, but the most common ice and snow was Tundra Snow, since Jaqurins need Tundra Snow to sustain themselves and Tundra Ice to heal injuries. Other snow like Tempera Snow and Ice, which heated up Jaqurins purposely, consuming to much of this Snow could result in death or something else...

Alliance: Pirate

Appearance: Bianca is like most most Jaqurin females, tall with a mixture of black and silver hair, with snow white skin and and dark black eyes. She has a few battle scars from her rumble with Sky Ninja's from the past, one on her face which is visible, other than that she dresses a bit more fancy, with a dress shirt with her cuffs holding powerful objects known as Ice Orb Focuses that help focus her Ice Magic since she is not a full blooded Jaqurin, she wears dress pants with her trusty sword and her hands can be seen frozen but doesn't mind it because of it being part of her as Jaqurin.

Personality: Bianca is extremely loyal to her crew, and undoubtedly evil to disloyal crew members, under the hard, frozen, exterior is a woman who's worked hard to build a loyal crew, a wise woman who's seen years of war with the Sky Ninja. But to her crew she seems like a captain who's seen it all, all tho she can be very stubborn in what she wants, she does respond to her crews wishes as long as there along the way. But to the Ninjas, she seems like a cold hearted, evil pirate captain who will stop at nothing to destroy the Sky Pirates.

History: Bianca is the daughter of the Jaqurin Ice Princess and the previous Human Captain of the Ice Star, her father, Captain Greg Froza came to the Jaqurin home world after exploring a newly found system. Captain Greg had landed on the new planet only to find it frozen over, using some newly developed technology that regulated his body heat. The locals welcomed them in, and Greg took a liking to the locals and stayed in the system for some odd years. At some point Captain Greg won the Jaqurin Princess heart, the Jaqurin Princess' name was Eira Marine, eventually they had a child; Bianca, Eira ran off with Greg on his ship and has since raised since.

Bianca eventually took control of the ship after her mother and father settled back in the home world as King and Queen of Jaqurin People. Bianca was allowed to sail off without her fathers crew and to build a crew of her own without any help, and since she has done just that. She eventually became involved in the war with the Sky Ninjas. In fact during a run in with a Sky Ninja ship, one of them had scarred her and it was permenat before she finally dealt with the Ninja.

Present day: She seeks a way to end this war with the Sky Ninjas and tragty strikes back on the Jaqurin home world, her father is been stricken ill, and does not have long left to live. Her mother is demanding that she come back to the world soon and with a chosen husband to rule along side her, and they want her soon.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

50 Reviews

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:02 am
KingLucifer says...

I'll post tomorrow, I'm currently tired and need some sleep.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 am
Saga97 says...

Name: Jimmie Fowler
Race: Human
Alliance: Pirate

Appearance: He's got dark hair, but his eyes are light green. His skin is very fair which you can see very clearly since he wears such dark and dirty clothes. On his back is a rather large burn mark after a fire which lead to his parent's death. He is sort of small for his age.

Personality: He is quiet and obedient, keeps to himself most of the time. He likes the cold since the fire scarred him for life, any sign of flickering fire makes him jumpy.He most likely won't draw attention to himself. He listens, watches, learns and understands.

History:
Spoiler! :
He had a happy childhood on a planet called Traz, there he lived with his mother and father in a little hut by a riverside. He never met anyone else except a man his name always unknown to him, he just called him uncle.

Uncle would bring them supplies every once in a while, then they spoke. Jimmie was always sent out to play or into his room, outside he would crawl under the hut and try and listen. He couldn't hear the whole conversations but he could hear a word here and a word there. Most often he heard talk about "the pirates" and once in a while "ninjas". He tried to link these words with his parents but he found nothing.

Then he turned thirteen, everything was great they had a fantastic brunch and were going to swim in the river when uncle arrived. straight away Jimmie was sent outside. He crawled under the hut (he was still small enough) and listened. It was easier to listen this time because they were louder. "They know where you are, you have to flee". his heart was thumping loudly. "After all this time, how come they know now?" Said his mother who was clearly frantic. "I don't know I just heard, promise me you will jump ship before nightfall" then he heard the door slam and crawled out. When he went inside his parents sat at the table looking very sad and worried.

They told him they had to leave and find another home, he of course asked why. They didn't answer and started packing instead. He followed their lead, the sky was already turning dark when they finally finished. Jimmie was very tired by now and had fallen asleep on the sofa. He would wake up little by little every-time his parents came inside to fetch another case and take it outside. (They had a little car) His parents were filling it up with their belongings. He heard a scream and jumped up straight away. His parents came running inside with what looked like swords. They closed the door behind them and all the windows.

Jimmie was scared he didn't know what was happening. He tried to ask but his parents were to busy trying to hold something out. He walked to a window and saw a dark figure go by it stopped and looked at him then went on it's way. He felt the heat before he knew of the fire, and it wasn't long before the whole hut was alight. His mom and dad now trying to open the doors were unable to, they ran to the windows but nothing would budge. Except one little window but it only went halfway.

They were starting to feel the burns and Jimmie screamed out when the fire hit his back. His parents dragged him to the window went down to his level and said "Whatever you do don't look back, just run as fast as you can" His mother held him tight then his dad lifted him up to the window and he squeezed through. Before he started running he looked at them and his heart felt almost empty. Then he just ran unable to stop himself.

A year later after having to steal food and hide in the cargo of ships he was part of a crew, and now looking for the man he called uncle.
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 am
noninjaes says...

If any parts of my posts confuse you, this article will most likely contain the answers you need.
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:03 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Noninjas, where did your post go?
Nevermind I found it
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:24 pm
crossroads says...

I am opened to suggestions as to what to do with the pirate ship.. LH, you have a word in this too, I think.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13