z

Young Writers Society

Wrath of Apophis DT

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:21 pm
Sourdude16 says...

when i say portals i refer to any rip in the space-time continuum that allows transport from one time or place to another nearly instantaneously.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:17 pm
Caesar says...

So... he's still setting fire to space-time :P

And, allowing the fact these portals can in fact be created, it would be a very risky move indeed to take one. No telling where or when you'd end up.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:23 pm
Sourdude16 says...

actually, i was thinking just the space around that portal, not quite the actually portal. Now the idea was that if one were to occur on a random basis due to the randomosity of the planet and someone where to jump in one, I could set them on fire before they reach the other end. I can completely remove the idea if it is preferred
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Caesar says...

Ah, I see. I think removing is a bit extreme. Modifying would be the preferred course of action (Qezeebûth disapproves). Windel can set fire to pretty much anything, being a Fire adept. If they try to jump through the portal, sbam, fried chicken is in order. More balanced this way, yes? ^^

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 pm
thestorygirl says...

So what do you mean about me editing my location?
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:25 pm
Caesar says...

Well, firstly, try to bulk out her history a bit, please. Then, add in where she's residing at the moment.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:44 pm
KingLucifer says...

Yo Ita, I check out right?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:47 pm
Caesar says...

That you do. No problems there. The history is a mite confusing near the end, but s'okay.

49 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 pm
thestorygirl says...

Okay. I'll do it tomorrow.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:42 pm
Caesar says...

Also. We start tomorrow, Sunday if things go wrong, at the latest. Imparied and Desticakes, nor chupatoasta, haven't made an appearance. They can still join in later, but we start regardless.

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:46 pm
View Likes
LiteraryVenom says...

So excited for this. :3
I have to write. I have to write the same way I have to eat, the same way I have to breathe. It's like life to me. I have no idea where I'd be if I didn't do what I do.

~Yours Truly :3

49 Reviews

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 pm
thestorygirl says...

Okay, just took care of my history. Let me know if there's anything else I should change.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:21 pm
KingLucifer says...

Ita, I won't be able to post during the weekends and on tuesdays. During my last class is the only time I'll be able to post on Friday's.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:51 pm
Caesar says...

Noted.

Uhm uhm Imp, the attempt at humor is refreshing, but do add her history in, okay? If only the essentials. It's... necessary. We need to know a lil bit more about her.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Checking in :)
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery