z

Young Writers Society

Animal Planet Discussion Thread

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:02 am
View Likes
Maybe says...

Ok, Layleun asked for a discussion thread so here it is. Discuss away.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:49 pm
View Likes
canislupis says...

Ok... What about? :D Hehe, this is going to be interesting....

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:28 pm
View Likes
Layleun says...

Well I thought we should make it because people were filling up the real storybook with dribbledrabble (Haha Nate's word.)) So I thought we would make it so that if we have any questions or comments we should post them here. :D

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:09 pm
View Likes
Maybe says...

Ok, that sounds reasonable.

Any questions? Anyone?
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil