⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Thu May 27, 2021 2:32 am
View Likes
Hijinks says...

hehehe :')
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Thu May 27, 2021 2:34 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Here's a character template! Feel free to be as detailed (or not) as you want~

Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]: [14=freshman, 15=sophomore, 16=junior, 17=senior]

[b]Appearance[/b]: [feel free to include picture, description, or both]

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Other[/b]: [any other random things to include]
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

147 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 27, 2021 4:57 am
View Likes
Carina says...

HERE'S MY CP (character profile)!! you don't have to be detailed, this was just me ironing out his modern day high school self hah

---

Name: Elias Bennett

Appearance: Tall (6'1"/186cm), skinner than average, warm skin tone, floppy sandy hair that's longer at the top, hazel eyes, button nose, biggish ears, crooked smile. Drawn headshot enspoilered below~
Spoiler! :

Personality: Complete goof! He's a live-in-the-moment kind of guy and would much rather spend his time with people and activities than doing boring school work. He's super extraverted and can make friends with anyone, although he follows a chaotic structure and can be fairly unpredictable. Elias thrives on adventure and new experiences, and is a bit of a daredevil and wouldn't care if the activity he did was risky (i.e. rock climb without gear). He's deeply empathetic towards his friends and wouldn't want to put them in danger or uncomfortable situations, though. Just wants to make them laugh and smile! Overall, he lives in his own naive bubble of "this is fine, nothing can go wrong," and will seldom be negative.

Other: After graduating, he's thinking about going to a cheap public university to major in nursing, but hasn't committed to anything yet, especially since his grades aren't that great. His ideal job would be working as a nurse in a children's hospital. His older sister is going through her doctorate to be a surgeon, which he so deeply admires, but he's like, "lol nah I don't wanna go through that much school, nurse it is"
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

147 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 27, 2021 11:23 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

*tags @alliyah and points at character template above*

ah yes another person to bring in to the cult RP

WELCOME!! if you either of you want help - even if it's just to spitball character ideas - let me know! mr. yorkie was born from a spitball and i already love him
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

455 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2021 3:42 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Okey dokey artichokey here's hoping I did this thing right xD

Name: Lillian Leary

Appearance: Short (5'1''), petite build, gold-brown eyes, eyebrows always look mildly concerned, small mouth, small nose, lots of freckles across her nose and cheeks, short curly red hair.

Spoiler! :
Here's a li'l picrew of her:

Personality: Lillian's a bit of a Ms. Goody-Two-Shoes, but not in an I'm-gonna-impose-my-rules-on-you way, more in an I'll-sit-over-here-in-the-corner-and-quietly-watch-you-all-get-into-chaos way. She's a huge introvert who gets easily overwhelmed by chaos and loud humans, and as a result, has a tendency to stay nice and cozy nestled up in her shell. She can come across as a bit aloof as a result of her shyness, but that's not at all the case - she's a very sincere, genuine, sensitive person who would never ever dream of hurting someone's feelings or offending them. Beneath her quiet exterior, she's very optimistic and idealistic and thinks that everyone's got some good deep down somewhere on the inside.

Other: Lillian has a black and white cat named Pandora (who she sometimes calls Panda) and she has written lots of poems about Pandy. She is deadset on becoming a librarian, and can often be found chilling alone in the school library during lunch, just happily doing her own thing.
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them

147 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 28, 2021 4:30 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

omg I LOVE HER ;-; I died at pandy so cute

mmmmm I see the polar oxymoron already with our charries I lov it
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:58 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Name: Hazel Brianton

Appearance:
Hazel has short cut dark hair, hazel eyes, and circle glasses. She generally looks and acts like a grump until you get to know her. She usually dresses pretty put-together and polished, and is normally rushing around from point A to point B.

Spoiler! :
picrew of Hazel! -> Image

Personality:
Hazel's very ambitious and since it's her senior year has been putting a lot of energy into prepping for college applications. She can come off as a bit snobby as well when you first meet her, but she's kind underneath the tough persona she puts on. Hazel puts a lot of pressure on herself and can come across a bit intense!

Other:
Hazel used to do a little poetry reading in the poetry reading scene in town, but her parents asked her to stop going last year because it was taking too much time from studying and college prep. Currently she is involved in Math Club and hates it, but thought it'd look good on college applications.

more infos maybe later
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

147 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:58 am
View Likes
Carina says...

BOOM POSTED!!

sorry guys elias is just... *selective hearing* so zoned the teacher out when he was explaining the competition lol. if someone wants to backtrack and include the info, that works!

let me know if you're confused or have questions on how to proceed with your intro posts :,) basically we're introducing our characters to the scene.
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

455 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:19 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

That looks awesome!! I love the poetry vibes already :')

Do we have an order of who goes next or is it just a ~free for all~?

-- Hank Green

they/them

147 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:24 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

Yay!! And nope, no posting order. das the beauty of rp -- it's a free-for-all as long as you do wait for others to catch up eventually (like we could post back and forth several times, but not more than that in a row, otherwise alliyah would get behind)
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

455 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:56 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

OKAY SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I POSTED A THINGIE ! c:

I hope I did the ~intro post~ thing right ^^

-- Hank Green

they/them

147 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:27 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

whatcha i 😳😳 are u sure u never rp'ed because that was AMAZINg?!?! makes me look so lazy in comparison lol

I LOVED IT SM !!!! I might sneek a quick post after work today >:)
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

455 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:55 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

omg :') nO you're not lazy I'm just overkill xD

AHH EXCITE!!

-- Hank Green

they/them

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:20 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

I, um -- I'm Lillian," she responded with a timid smile. She extended her hand for a handshake and immediately regretted it. That was definitely not how people introduce themselves to class partners.

Oh my gosh xD Loved both of your posts - so much personality and loveliness already shining through! I'll aim to get mine done soon! Thanks for setting off the dominoes!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

"Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein