z

Young Writers Society

God of mindlessness OOC

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:39 pm
Mageheart says...

Hi everyone! @ForeverYoung299 mentioned it in their last post, but I moved all of the posts from the roleplay to this OOC thread. If you're new to roleplaying or haven't roleplayed here on YWS before, ooc stands for out-of-character. The OOC thread is basically the place you scheme up what's going to happen in the actual roleplay. You can always post in spoilers (the code for that is down below!) in the roleplay if it doesn't have an OOC thread, but it's good to keep ooc posts in a thread like this if it does have one.

All roleplays will eventually have a button present that lets you hop between them and their OOC threads, but for now you have to either find the thread on its own or include a link in the first post. I included a link to a roleplay in the first post of this thread and a link to this OOC thread over in the first post of the roleplay, so you should be all set now! :)

Let me know if any of you have any questions on roleplaying here! I'd be happy to help. c:

(If you're interested, you can also check out the Roleplay Info Hub - it's full of links to helpful threads on roleplaying.)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:57 pm
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Magebird wrote:Hi everyone! @ForeverYoung299 mentioned it in their last post, but I moved all of the posts from the roleplay to this OOC thread. If you're new to roleplaying or haven't roleplayed here on YWS before, ooc stands for out-of-character. The OOC thread is basically the place you scheme up what's going to happen in the actual roleplay. You can always post in spoilers (the code for that is down below!) in the roleplay if it doesn't have an OOC thread, but it's good to keep ooc posts in a thread like this if it does have one.

All roleplays will eventually have a button present that lets you hop between them and their OOC threads, but for now you have to either find the thread on its own or include a link in the first post. I included a link to a roleplay in the first post of this thread and a link to this OOC thread over in the first post of the roleplay, so you should be all set now! :)

Let me know if any of you have any questions on roleplaying here! I'd be happy to help. c:

(If you're interested, you can also check out the Roleplay Info Hub - it's full of links to helpful threads on roleplaying.)

Thank you .

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:48 pm
Ilium417 says...

If we're really stuck on who is narrator, I can do it. But I don't know the story (would I just create it as I go?) so that might be a problem.
Otherwise, I'm fine with being the friend that secretly wants to harm her like you said.

701 Reviews

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:06 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hey @Ilium417 I don't think we need a narrator for the roleplay. Actually, I was not very concerned about the rules of a roleplay

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:41 am
Ilium417 says...

Alright, cool then. I'll be the harmful friend XD

701 Reviews

Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:18 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

@Ilium417 great. So we will start. But, how shall we start? Shall I start? If you all allow, I can start then

701 Reviews

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:13 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

So let us discuss a detailed view of the characters. Everyone will tell about their characters

701 Reviews

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:40 pm
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hey all. Need your consent. Can we add another character- Myr's sister? Um... She is a combination of both her parents. She is always fascinated by Myr's power and wondered if she would have got Myr's power. How will it be? Actually @spunkykitty is left. That is why I was asking. Do let me know your opinion

701 Reviews

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:54 pm
ForeverYoung299 says...

Myr's character:

Hair colour: Blonde curled hair
Eye colour: Blue
Face: dimpled
Height: not so tall
Distinctive vocal characteristics: The pitch is low as compared to her age
Clothing: Very simple but sometimes fashionable
Attitude: innocent

This is the very basic characteristics of Myr. Do let me know if you have any suggestions.@MapleWay @hannah0528 @Ilium417 @rida

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:30 pm
MapleWay says...

I think that sounds good. @ForeverYoung299
"Writing is a place where you can be who you are."

-MapleWay

Random avatar

Reviews: 112
Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:49 pm
SpunkyMonkey says...

What do you want me to play as?
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:23 pm
rida says...

Only after @spunkykitty chooses will I be able to choose from person-who-gets-dragged-into-this or the mother.

701 Reviews

Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:59 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

SpunkyKitty wrote:What do you want me to play as?

@spunkykitty which one do you want to play? The mother or a person who gets dragged into this?

Random avatar

Reviews: 112
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:17 am
SpunkyMonkey says...

Person who gets dragged into this
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

701 Reviews

Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:40 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Okay @spunkykitty. @rida , do u have any problem playing the role of mother?

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola