z

Young Writers Society

In Service to the Hierophant DT

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:36 pm
View Likes
MaxaM says...

Hello man! I want to join your storybook if possible.
I already made a character profile, here's it:
Spoiler! :
Name:
Keinoshi Shishigami

Sex/Gender: (These can be interchangeable or distinct, whichever you prefer.)
Chaos
Jokes aside he is male.

Race: (Human unless a twelve-sided die roll says otherwise; I'll perform this for everyone who joins.)
Human (but I'll have to wait for the dice to make sure)

Soul: (Ether/Ether unless the above-mentioned die roll says otherwise.)

Appearance: (Preferably Caucasian, but you can use any skin tone you like.)
Keinoshi is quite small even for a 15-year-old, being a good few inches shorter than he should be, but that's probably due to malnourishment since most of the time he is too immersed in his studies to even bother to eat.
He is really pale since he usually only goes out at night, his eyes are of a dark brown almost black and his hair is a short dark mess.
If you see him without bags under his eyes, he's probably using make-up.

Personality: (Be creative!)
Keinoshi, or Kei for short, is an ambivert with a 0-bullshit police, having a knack for knowing when people are lying or trying to deceive him by having experience and also because he is really sensible and is good at reading emotions on people's faces due to being non-verbal for a long time and having had people-watching as one of his hobbies. Actually the only thing he finds interesting about humans as a whole is the emotional range they can express and the ideas they come up with.
Kei is quite a thoughtful and diligent individual, dedicating himself to the study of the Golems, alchemy, and philosophy, being quite infuriated when people deny the relevance of these subjects. He learned a lot of dead languages to be able to understand and write translated copies of works long lost on the subjects.
As someone who doesn't have very strong emotions and a has a strong sense of rationality, he has trouble understanding people and interacting in a tactful way, and most of the time he doesn't have the patience to deal with others, so he will constantly cut straight to the point unless the talk is about philosophical topics or the supernatural. That is if he even talks to you at all
Despite all that, if you're able to interact with Keinoshi in a way he finds approachable he can be quite talkative. And if you're honest he will have no problems with lending you an ear and helping you with whatever problem you may have that he can do something to help.
But as a whole Kei has a disdain for humans, and it's an active exercise trying to make him not dislike one.

Watch: (Wood or Sky)
Skywatch

Golem/s: (Specify the name and put the essence in brackets.)
Screech Golems [Sky]
Shadowbird Golem [Sky/Ether]
Lurcher Golem [Ether]

Other:
-> Keinoshi is very persistent in making the Golems he uses himself with materials he himself found. The reason is being that he is very particular on the way he builds his Golems, and because of his profound knowledge about alchemy, he tends to personalize the ones he makes.
-> Kei is from a family of Skullwacthers that were mostly killed during the disassemble period, he was the only one left because he was too young to know about the work of his relatives and take part in it. That event was what ignited his burning need for knowledge and passion for alchemy, and also was the major event that made him have disdain for other humans
->Even though he doesn't like humans, he is a fan of most animals, but they tend to run away from him because of the unsettling atmosphere around him, but he has a pet fox with albinism that stayed with him since his first memories. If he ever found the elixir of life, he would give it to his fox.
-> He sees elementals, along with animals, as his only companions, so while making his Golems he always takes special care to make sure that the recipient will be comfortable and he tries to give them as much free will as he can to a reasonable extent.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:02 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

I'm doing well, I just started working this week, so I'm reworking my schedule since I'm not home 24/7 anymore, but I'm still all for continuing on with Heriophant! When would that brainstorming session be? (I'm EST, in case I forgot to let you know :b) I'd love to join in

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:10 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

That's great! I'm glad you're working, since that'll surely help you maintain your sanity during the quarantine.

The brainstorming session is preliminarily planned for ! I hope the time is right, because that should be noon (12:00) on Saturday in EDT. I took daylight savings into account and moved the hour up by one in the code, but just tell me if they don't match.

@Oxara, @Europa, @Chaser, @ScarlettFire, and @MaxaM, I hope to see you all there! (Max, we can also discuss your CP through PM, if you'd like. But I'm happy to have you on board!)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:19 pm
BrumalHunter says...

All right, everyone! It's a bit late, but here's the pad!
~ https://astralhunter.writerfeedpad.com/13

If you can make it, I'd love to have you! We'll discuss anything, from the next post to the future plot. I'll try to be around for the next two hours, but I'll probably need to disappear after that.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:41 pm
Omni says...

Heyo peeps! Is there some writing going on soon? I'm excited to see what you all come up with :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li