z

Young Writers Society

The Ghost Writers [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:49 pm
Mageheart says...

The first post and challenge are now officially up! Since not everyone has their characters in yet, one of our big priorities should be getting those in. But if you already have yours in, feel free to start working on your first post! The structure for this first round of posts is fairly simple. All of the characters are going to school on a sunny Monday in the beginning of October. The goals for this round were mentioned in the challenge you should have all been tagged in, so please check those out!

After this round of posts ends, we'll move onto the actual club meeting.

(By the way, if you want to have Emi in your posts, just let me know!)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:34 pm
BrumalHunter says...

The Challenged: @Saen, @kat13254, @corvidconvalescence, @Featherstone, @niteowl, @Amnesia, and @dux.

The Challenge: Since this storybook is just started, we'll keep this challenge nice and simple. Your main goal is to introduce us to what your character is like. There's a couple of different ways you can show this to us, and each way can get you points.

You can get one point by completing your character profile. If we're going to learn about your character, we need to know about them first!

You can one point for having your character see a ghost, since this is a major part of their identity. Similarly, you can get one point for having your character mention something about writing - it can be about the club, a story they're working on, or even something they're writing for one of their classes. It's up to you!

You can one point for having them interact with another character in the storybook.

And, because I love long posts, you can get one point for having your post be longer than 750 words.

In total, you can get up to five points for this challenge.

Completion Time: One post per person, or seven posts in total.

Like your characters, this challenge is now a ghost! (I regret nothing.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:04 pm
Mageheart says...

This is definitely far too late, but I loved your post @kat13254! You did an amazing job introducing us to your character, and it was fun learning about her backstory through her perspective.

Who is thinking of posting next?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter