z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Empire DT

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:09 pm
Desdemona says...

@Lael

How do we handle accommodation? Who stays with who, how many people per room, etc..?
Excuse you, I'm your friggin' queen!

Don't take it too hard when you lose to me, I always win.

Spoiler! :
August 1, 2015 - April 21, 2016: BlackCatXx
April 21, 2016 -- Desdemona

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:00 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@Desdemona

As the amount of entrants each year is quite a small number, there will only be two to a room. These rooms are big and can be luxurious, but there is a sense of military to each of them. If your roommate gets eliminated, you just stay in the room by yourself. All students are responsible for keeping their own rooms clean and asking for things they need.

If some students are deemed a danger to others due to being unable to control their powers, they may be put in a room by themselves. If they are able to not be eliminated and they get a good control over their abilities, then they can move in with someone, probably a person who has lost their roommate to one of the five yearly exams.

Also, if some Darian families are very rich and wish to do so, they can do a shady bribe to allow their child to be placed in a room by themselves.

As for who stays with who, I will allow everyone to try to figure things out themselves first. If that doesn't work out, I will assign roommates for those who need one.

Girls:
Tamsin Haar
Sothe Emihir
Thiora Varicius
Gabrielle Norria

Boys:

Alexander Venastes
Castile Alistair
Zephyr Vadja
Naki Zher
Cayden Hughes
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

81 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:14 pm
Lael says...

Don't forget, for those of you from the Outlands, your characters have to get ID chips implanted into their wrists when they arrive at the academy. Also Darians, don't forget that you guys already have them too!
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:34 pm
Europa says...

I don't mind who rooms with Alex or Cade, as long as it's with someone who'd make it interesting.

54 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:41 pm
Desdemona says...

Well, girls uwu

Who wants board up with Thiora?
She's friendly, neat and will listen to boy trouble! :p

Spoiler! :

81 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:18 pm
Lael says...

@Desdemona how about Sothe and Thiora rooming together? And @SpiritedWolfe how about Tamsin and Gabe as roommates?

54 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:21 pm
Desdemona says...

@Lael

Sounds good to me :)

Spoiler! :

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:28 pm
Auxiira says...

Would Zeph be put on his own cause of instability? I feel like he would?
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:35 pm
Craz says...

Also, what if Castile goes solo on the rooming? I feel like it would be a nice excuse to target him for his richness. But character interactions are always good, and the presence of a roommate can complicate things, since there's the whole "not actually Castile" thing. Maybe he gets a room to himself out first but then some circumstance happens and he has to room? What do you think, Lael?~
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

81 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:23 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@Auxiira that's totally up to you. Eventually, he can move in with someone, I think.

@Craz I like your idea.

81 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:54 pm
Lael says...

And we will have to talk about the counselor soon. Since each counselor is in charge of 10 kids and there are 9 charries, I suggest all of us share a counselor, whom I can make a CP for later. We will just add one more person who might also be an NPC. This person's personality is yet to be decided, but I think that either an arrogant, powerful kid or someone who gets eliminated quickly would be ideal. What do you guys think? Give me suggestions.

54 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:59 pm
Desdemona says...

What about Madeira? I mentioned her briefly in my post,.the girl with super speed.

Spoiler! :

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:48 pm
Craz says...

Maybe one of Zeph's tormentors? I feel like an enemy amongst the group would be nice, someone that the group can all mutually hate or someone for some of the group to "team up" with, depending on their personality, which could create a rift between the group and more plotty drama.

Since this is a very life-or-death academy, belligerent groups and groups of survival are going to form, with the main unity between them being the mutual self interest to survive.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

81 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:03 pm
Lael says...

How about Madeira is one of Zeph's tormentors? Could that make sense, @Desdemona, for her to do that? It would combine both ideas, and it would be nice. What do you guys think?

@Craz, @Auxiira

54 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:33 pm
Desdemona says...

Absolutely. Madeira is a total Mean Girl. @Lael

Spoiler! :

Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket