z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Empire DT

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:44 pm
reikann says...

Lael wrote:@reikann, it is a matter of what I believe in. I know that many would say that I'm a hater even though I don't hate the LGBT+ community. And I know that I can't control how other people run their storybooks, but in mine, this is how I want things to be. If this prevents you from joining, I won't stop you.

It's a shame you're choosing to limit romantic options like that. I had been excited to join, but I'm afraid a rule like that is not acceptable by my moral standards, whether romance exists or not. Enjoy yourselves nevertheless.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:53 pm
Vellichor says...

I'm afraid that I will have to withdraw as well :(
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:55 pm
Lael says...

@reikann and @ChildOfWriting, I understand.

And if anyone else wishes to withdraw because of this, please feel free to do so.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

81 Reviews

Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:55 pm
Lael says...

When the number of characters get to 8, I will post up character profiles for 2 NPCs: Mira Golden (the Headmaster of the Academy) and Kal Argus (the Marshal of the Knights).
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:33 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

//waves

Hai there. I like this idea and I'm currently working on a character if you'll let me join ^^
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

81 Reviews

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:41 pm
Lael says...

@SpiritedWolfe, welcome! :) Looking forward to it.

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:16 pm
megsug says...

Oooh. I'd like to join. I could have a profile up by tomorrow.
Test

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:24 pm
Desdemona says...

Hello there :3

I'd love to be in!
Excuse you, I'm your friggin' queen!

Don't take it too hard when you lose to me, I always win.

Spoiler! :
August 1, 2015 - April 21, 2016: BlackCatXx
April 21, 2016 -- Desdemona

81 Reviews

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:45 pm
Lael says...

@megsug and @Desdemona, go for it! :D Just make sure you're okay with my rules, all right?

Now we have enough people!!! :D
So the participants (besides me) are @TheFantasy14, @Craz, @Auxiira, @SpiritedWolfe, @megsug, and @Desdemona.
We can begin the story as well as discuss plot details and NPCs as soon as everyone is ready to go. I will have the NPCs' CPs up as soon as all the characters are in.

Spoiler! :
@LordZeus, are you still in this, or are you out? If you do not reply, I will assume that you have withdrawn from the storybook.

54 Reviews

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:47 pm
Desdemona says...

Woo! I was a little afraid I was late xD

Spoiler! :

81 Reviews

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:21 am
Lael says...

All of the charries are in, so we can talk about the plot and I'll have a starter post up soon. Check out the NPCs and feel free to give suggestions for the story!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:03 pm
Europa says...

@Lael, maybe there could be some trouble stirring up in the outlands? Tension between Necha, Kiva and Daria are starting to build, which brings the threat of a revolution. So Daria becomes anxious to get more new Knights in it's ranks. That could be another reason why Cayden's being blackmailed into attending the academy, and the reason that Argus doesn't seem to mind destroying Kiva if he refuses. And who knows, maybe some event in the SB could push the outlands over the edge, and the land could break out into all out war.

54 Reviews

Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:09 pm
Desdemona says...

That could work really well! @TheFantasy14 The academy could also split up depending on the people's origins, with the Outlander members rebelling against the Darian authorities, and others separating into hostile groups according to their land of origin. Though I'd suggest incorporating this gradually and a bit further into the storybook, after a few rounds of school experience.

Spoiler! :

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:35 pm
Auxiira says...

I feel like there'd also be a group who are kinda ambivalent about the whole thing as long as they have a place to live. For instance, Zee really doesn't care as long as he has a roof over his head.

I feel like something happening in the academy probably wouldn't necessarily have enough impact on the rest of the whole world to cause a rebellion in different countries, but maybe something happening in one of the outlands?
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:53 pm
Europa says...

That's what I was thinking, actually. Maybe a few of the outland characters want to get out of the Academy for whatever reason, and the Knights go after them. An innocent civilian or two could get caught in the crossfire, and the Outlanders react.

There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket