z

Young Writers Society

Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:52 pm
LordZeus says...

@TheFantasy14 about what we discussed...Arthur won't reveal his powers until he feels it is the opportune moment, so neither Rich nor Dexter will know that Arthur caused Miel to act like that, though they may suspect it. Just wanted to make sure you got that before you posted. Oh and remember what I said in my last post here please. I can imagine that Rich and Dexter would feel surprised that they can't read Arthur's emotions like they can with everyone else.

To everyone else, this is about something that I and Fantasy have planned in the sb. You'll learn about it in our posts, so please don't ask any questions.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:40 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Grace's

@TheFantasy14 -Richard Avernus: Richard is very intimidating to Grace. When they pass eachother in the hallway she makes an effort to not look at him. The only times she is sort of in a conversation with him is when Dexter is talking to him. The whole time she usually keeps her head down, and twiddles her thumbs. She has heard the rumors about him, and that doesn’t really help his case.

@TheFantasy14 -Dexter Amedaus Baen: She thinks Dexter is extremely funny. She enjoys the simple conversations he forces her into, and he is one of the few people she might consider her friend. Sometimes he kind of freaks her out when he acts weird around her, but she is super clueless. She is too caught up in thinking that no one could possibly like her to think about making friends.

@jumpingsheep -Mira Coda: Mira is slightly intriguing to Grace. She admires her intelligence, but there is something off about Mira. She can tell that Mira doesn’t enjoy her time at Darken, and she worries that will lead to bad things happening to the girl.

@Basil- Rayne Lantry: Rayne and Grace are polar opposites. Rayne is confident and bubbly, and Grace is awkward and closed off. Grace sometimes wishes she could be like Rayne, because she seems so pretty and happy from afar. They talk sometimes, and she wouldn’t mind being friends with her.

@LordZeus -Arthur Pendragon Patel: Since the first post will be his first day she will probably notice him. Grace is that kind of person who notices slight changes. I know they will most likely run into eachother at the library, but I’m not sure what their first impressions will be of each other yet. We’ll see.

@HazelGrace16-Stuart Jackson: Stuart and Grace are friends. It started when they met one day on the school grounds. Grace was reading a book, and Stuart was running. They are the epitome of “Guys and girls can't just be friends.” Well they can, and they do. They are there for eachother, and thats it. They are sort of each other's wingman/wingwoman

@Gravity-Sasha Reynolds: Sasha worries Grace. She doesn’t like the manipulative personality, and will tend to avoid that. However she does feel bad for her for some reason. She can't put her finger on it, but something about Sasha screams imperfect. Grace wouldn’t dare ask though.

@Gravity-Wren Adley: Wren is Grace’s roommate, and things are complicated. They are slowly warming up to each other, but it's taking its time. However Grace thinks she seems like a cool person.

@TheForgottenKing -Daemon Purson: She has seen him around school, but he isn't really the type of person to notice her. The idea of him is interesting, but its never been more than a passing thought. Mainly she sees him as intimidating.

Stuart's

@TheFantasy14 -Richard Avernus: Stuart and Richard tend to butt heads a lot. They are the cliche Vampire vs Werewolf, and for some reason that makes them enemies. Especially when both of them are kind of the top dog in their leagues. Stuart wouldn’t dare let Richard give him, or anyone he cares about, crap. However he will treat him with respect when it comes down to it, but his temper won't always help him from avoiding conflict.

@TheFantasy14 -Dexter Amedaus Baen: Stuart avoids Dexter at all costs. He has the same issues with Dexter like Richard, but he knows how much Grace hangs out with him. He wouldn’t want to ruin that for her, because this is the first friend she has made in months.

@jumpingsheep -Mira Coda: Stuart and Mira don’t really run with the same crowd, so he doesn’t know what to think about her.

@Basil- Rayne Lantry: Rayne is someone who catches his eye from time to time. He thinks she is cute, but she is a little intimidating to him. He’ll most likely avoid her, but he doesn’t entirely mind when she occasionally acknowledges him. He also likes that she is kind to Grace. Since he and Grace have a brother sister relationship he likes that someone is also kind of looking out for her.

@LordZeus -Arthur Pendragon Patel: No opinions yet.

@HazelGrace16-Grace Wilson: Grace is like his little annoying sister. He looks out for her, and constantly worries about her. He’ll never tell her, but she reminds him of his little sister whom was killed by hunters.

@Gravity-Sasha Reynolds: No opinions yet.

@Gravity-Wren Adley: All he really knows about Wren at this point is she is Grace’s cute roommate. Sometimes he’ll see her around the grounds. They share a love of nature, and art so thats a plus.

@TheForgottenKing -Daemon Purson: Staurt doesn't really have any opinions on him, except the ones built from rumors.
Last edited by HazelGrace16 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:00 am
Europa says...

@TheForgottenKing Just in time! We were about to start!

And...Here are Richard and Dexter's feelings about him.

Dexter:
He doesn't know Daemon all that well, but he thinks his name sounds funny. Demon Person? Dexter almost explodes trying not to laugh when he thinks about it. (and yes, when they meet, he'll most likely mispronounce his name like that.)

Richard:
Honestly, Richard is just happy there's some other guy the girls can chase around. Takes a lot of pressure off him. Daemon doesn't seem anything like any of the Demons he's met, and he secretly wishes to get to know him better. He's not too sure how to approach him, though, so he treats him with the same level of snootyness that he uses to repel anyone else.

(Gish, King, how do you feel about Daemon and Dexter rooming together? I think it would be kinda funny seeing how they interact.)

@HazelGrace16 Wren is Richard's girl! ;) :b Are we gonna have to do a Edward v.s Jason thing? Should I start making "Team Richard" T-shirts? (I actually don't like those books much...)

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:36 am
TheForgottenKing says...

Lol. Did you know that Daemon is actually Latin for Demon? Haha my little wink and nod. And sure that sounds fun. Also, anyone with a female character, I need Daemons Achilles knee. Message me!! Haha
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:51 am
Basil says...

We're gonna start soon?! :D

@TheForgottenKing: Daemon - Rayne is intrigued by Daemon. She's never really been around other demons before Darken, and this guy is like: oh wow! She will flirt with him, as she will any attractive guy, but she's unsure if she'll go further than a friendship. He kind of intimidates her. Doesn't mean she'll let him boss her around though.

I can't wait to start :3
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:28 am
jumpingsheep says...

Okay so:

@TheFantasy14 Dexter-- Mira thinks that Dexter is a nice, funny kid, and she's worried about what may happen to him at a place like Darken.

@TheFantasy14 Richard-- Mira doesn't know Richard well, but she would like to know him better. He seems like an interesting guy.

@Basil Rayne-- Mira is slightly intimidated by Rayne, but the two of them could get along well together if they chose to team up.

@LordZeus Arthur-- Mira doesn't know Arthur well, as he is new to Darken, but I think she will find that he's a chill kid, and may be a good friend.

@HazelGrace16 Grace-- Mira wants to get to know Grace better, although Mira probably won't be one to initiate a conversation.

@HazelGrace16 Stuart-- Mira isn't sure what to think of Stuart, she doesn't really know him well enough yet.

@Gravity Sasha-- Mira and Sasha are roommates, and although they don't get along at first, they will probably grow to become close friends.

@Gravity Wren-- Mira admires Wren for the seeming tranquility she possesses while at such a place like Darken. She thinks that someone like Wren may be a good ally in the event that they ever tried to break out.

@TheForgottenKing Daemon-- Mira is also slightly intimidated by Daemon, but she doesn't really know much else about him.
hello there

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:14 am
Europa says...

Hey, do you guys mind if I take another character? I feel like there needs to be some balance between genders (There are like, three boys and eightybajillion girls :D) plus I have the best idea for a character.

24 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:47 am
Basil says...

Hahayou don't have to ask, this is your SB :)
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:48 am
Chaser says...

*silently wishes he'd joined before the cast swelled from two to a hundred*

*silently hopes for a werewolf with a gigantic freshman backpack (The strength of the wolf is the pack)*

*silently broods in the silentness of his silence*
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:05 am
Europa says...

@Chaser, if you want to join, great! We have about eight individual writers, and three out of the ten characters are boys. (Girl powahhhh)

So If you want to come on in, now is the perfect time. Maybe he and Harold the Great Almighty Ruler of All (Yeah. he's THAT guy) Can so something together

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:45 am
Europa says...

RIght, everyone, meet Harold Abernathy. and...

Dexter:
Harold actually makes him feel uncomfortable. He's nice as he can be to him, though.

Richard:
This. Guy. Annoys. The crap. Out of him. Richard hates his blind arrogance, and doesn't like the fact the he's such a loudmouth. He also doesn't get all his titles. How in the world do you become The Center of the Universe? Are you freaking serious. In Richard's eyes, Harold is nothing but hot gas and he ignores the Demon/Human/Vampire (Thing?)

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:19 am
Chaser says...

With the addition of a certain young lad named Fenrir Blitzwell, the boys suddenly outnumber the girls.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

24 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:38 am
Basil says...

Wh-what is this? Harold is ... Is my favourite character in this SB?! H-how can that be? No way!!

*clears throat* Rayne won't like him :p but she'll be curious about him because he's unlike anyone she's ever met before, so she'll find herself in his company often. Even though she can't stand it.
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:35 am
LordZeus says...

@TheFantasy14 Harold is exactly the type of person that Arthur would like to ally himself with, given that his personality would make it easier for him to manipulate ever so slightly in the direction that he wants. Oh and one more thing: Arthur is the kind of guy who would gather a following, but he's no bully. He'd just as easily try to recruit a jock for their abilities as a nerd. I'd also like to talk to you Fant, whenever we are both online.

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:38 pm
Europa says...

Harold Abernathy

Me-Richard Avernus: A little passive for his tastes. He's noticed that whenever he's around Richard's eye tends to start twitching. He doesn't exactly know if he wants to see a guy like him get angry. He'd never let it show, but Richard sort of intimidates him.

me-Dexter Amedaus Baen: He likes how chipper he is, and thinks he's quite an amusing kid. He also seems a little gullible (Of course he doesn't know that Dexter can read emotions...) Harold keeps an eye on him in case he needs something.

@Basil-Rayne Lantry: He appriciates the attention. She sure hangs out with him a lot, and he can't blame her for wanting to basking in his ultimate glory.

@LordZeus: Arthur Pendragon Patel: No opinions yet, since he just arrived at the school. He saw him come through the door, but thus far hasn't approached him.

@HazelGrace16-Grace Marie Wilson: Sh'es very pretty. If he were to choose any woman to lead beside him as the ruler of all, it would be her. He's currently just trying to get her attention.

@HazelGrace16-Stuart Jackson: He'd be able to put up with the guy is he wasn't always around Grace. How is he supposed to win her with his magnificence when he's always there? He has proclaimed them arch-nemeses. In his view, its not up to debate.

@Gravity-Sasha Reynolds: Harold views her as just another subject. As long as she doesn't oppose his Royal High and Mightyness, they should have no problems.

@Gravity-Wren Adley: They don't talk much, but they've seen each other around. On the whole, Harold only gives a thought to her way with animals. That's kinda cool.

@The FOrgottenKing-Daemon Purson: The Demon Prince? The Demon Prince?! HAROLD IS THE DEMON PRINCE! Who does this guy think he is? He thought of that title first!

@Chaser-Fenrir Blitzwell: He'd seemed interested in his wings when they crossed each other. Harold was only to happy to spread them out and let him look. Probably would have flown as well if the bell hadn't rang. Ah, well. He always loves fraternizing with adoring subjects.

There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec