z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:10 am
Europa says...

@Caterpickle. Mourdica is a role model for a young child?! :shock: That's not good.... lol :)

@Walkerforest1066 I'm only waiting for everyone to make their CPs, and then we'll start.

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:41 am
View Likes
TheForgottenKing says...

@ Basically everyone.

Just a friendly reminder. No one knows who Ryan's father is. They may assume he was a Sith due to Ryan carrying around a lightsaber, or that he stole it. No one knows for a sure positivity though,that's he's involved with Darth Martonius at all. Unless they saw the saber he carries first hand, because only Darth Martonius carried one like Ryan's. Just to clear the air my fellow writers.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:55 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey hey. I may actually have an idea for a char now @TheFantasy14

If you dont mind having me that is
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:10 am
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 Come on in!

15 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:48 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Cp's are up! Check out Jacqueline and Talia!!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:49 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

This seems like a good way to lay some groundwork, so I'll go next :)

@TheFantasy14- Mourdica Enitis

Zarash holds the same regard for the woman as she does for him; When they first met, he wrote her off as another possibly promising legionnaire, but came to respect her for her prowess in combat and her dedication to the Sith.

@TheFantasy14- Ciro Enitis

The Blademaster has heard of Ciro, and though he does not know many particulars, his hatred for the Jedi extends to him as well. He does not fully understand the relationship that Darth Enitis has with the Jedi, but he has suspicions.

@TinyJarStoredDreams- Dayoyme Lung

Zarash has heard her name only in various Sith intelligence reports, but knows little more than has been recorded.

@Deskro- Atlis

Zarash avoids the Jawa as he does with most others in the Legion that he does not teach. He has spoken to him only in passing and hold a general respect for the fear and darkness that seem to emanate from him.

@TheForgottenKing- Jin Iguru

Darth Tichon holds respect for the Jedi only in combat prowess; He hates the Jedi based on the indoctrination he faced in the Legion, but holds a grudging respect for him through the stories he's heard. Zarash believes that to face a worthy opponent is the greatest honor of all, regardless of Force alignment, and Jin Iguru is among the few on Zarash's "list."

@TheForgottenKing- Ryan Pratt Solo

Zarash studied under Darth Martonius himself and fought alongside the Dark Lord in several of the last battles he participated in before his disappearance. Tichon had a deep and great respect for the Sith, but when he vanished, Zarash grew to hate him with the same passion that he had for his parents. The Blademaster has no idea of Ryan's existence, or of his relationship with Martonius, but has heard rumors of the infamous Sith's lightsaber being seen once again.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:33 pm
Sevro says...

@TheForgottenKing

I fixed my character relations post, and made Lamar not know about Ryan being the son of a Sith!

I will edit my post further to include @HazelGrace16's charries.
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:42 pm
SkyeWalker says...

Ughh. I am so sorry that I don't have my CP up yet. It's been hectic at school, I'll get it up this weekend, I promise! :/
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:21 am
Kelpies says...

I noticed that this is still Accepting in the SB Forum... I hope you'll let me in. I have read all the Character Profiles and all the DT posts and everything in the SB. I have a Profile ready, if you will let me in of course.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:59 am
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

I'm a terrible person. Why don't you all just go ahead, and I'll jump in as son as I'm ready? I'll probably be able to get my first post in with yours. That would probably give me more incentive to do things.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:02 pm
Europa says...

@Kelpies of course you can join! If you post u your CP soon, I'll be sure to get to it by tomorrow night at the latest. also if your character is Legion or Jedi, would you mind posting your characters relationships with the others in the DT? It's fine if your a writer who just wants it to evolve as you write, though! :)

@Reneia I'm fine with that. Take all the time you need.

45 Reviews

Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:47 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Kelpies, I've approved your character! (She sounds a lot like me in some ways...I have an awful memory.)

Without further Adieu, I'll get some ne Character relationships in.

@Kelpies-Anita Scarlet Stone
Mourdica has actually done business with her once. Found her quite annoying. Almost as annoying as her Tag-Along apprentice.

@HazelGrace16-Talia Curlsta
UGH. another kid. Why are there so many of them? It's not like they're useful or anything. (If you haven't noticed, Mourdica hates kids.) However, this child seems different to her. She can't put her finger on how, but something's off with that child. Mourdica makes a point of keeping an eye on her when she can, insisting that she train in the same group as Lamar especially for that purpose. (Though no one knows about her suspicions.)

@HazelGrace16- Jaqueline Harless
The Legion keeps an eye on her from afar in case they need to *Ahem*...Enlist her help. Mourdica knows nothing more than whats been recorded of her.

If you want me to change anything, holler.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:02 pm
Vellichor says...

New characters, new relationships!

@HazelGrace16 - Talia Curlsta

Zarash knows very little of the girl except what he's heard from Intelligence Reports, though these reports usually fail to mention the spy's age. Tichon believes the Rebel Spy to be much older than she actually is, and is quite stumped as to how the Legion's attempts to stop her from stealing information have not proven to be more fruitful.

@HazelGrace16 - Jacqueline Harless

(Edited) Zarash knows nothing of her apart from name.

@Kelpies - Anita Scarlet Stone

The Blademaster has heard much about the successful woman and respects her for her ability to overcome her past and rise above the squalor of the galaxy, making a name for herself in the process. He believes that she would be a valuable asset to the Legion if the Sith were able to find something of value to her, though he has not voiced these beliefs with many others.
Last edited by Vellichor on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

15 Reviews

Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Just to clarify now nobody knows of Talias spying except the rebel group

15 Reviews

Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:25 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Jac's relationships

Mourdica Enitis: @TheFantasy14 -Jac doesn't associate herself with a side of the Sith vs Jedi war. Therefore Mourdica is seen simply as another possible paying customer. Unless you personally spite Jac, she most likely won't have a problem with you. The war is their problem not hers. She doesn't agree with the power influence of the sith, or the bad attitudes. She'll cheer on whoever gets her the next meal in her belly.

Ciro Enitis: @TheFantasy14 -Just like with Mourdica she doesn't really support one side more than the other. She has heard good things about the Jedi, but she has always seen them as sort of wishy washy with all their rules. Her knowledge of their society is a mystery to her, but the knowledge of their technology is far greater. Jac has no problems with Jedi's but the power they possess makes her uneasy.

Lamar Davis: @Caterpickle -Jac would never admit it, but she has a soft spot for kids, but you have to be pretty persistent to make her notice you. For as long as she can remember she has taken care of herself, so adding a child might make her more distant.

Dayoyme Lung: @TinyJarStoredDreams -At first meeting Jac would see this girl as pretentious. Jac already has issues with Jedi, and the fact that Dayoyme insists on being so perfect all the time makes Jac very wary of her. However she would be respectful to her nether the less if she has work for Jac.

Atlis: @Deskro -Personally this thing freaks her out. She has seen many beings around the universe, but something about this one gives her chills. She would most likely avoid it in all situations.

Zarash Tichon: @WalkerForest1066 -She sees him as intriguing, but she has no interest in going out of her way to interact. Sith or Jedi, it doesn't matter. Just leave your fight at the door.

Jin Iguru: @TheForgottenKing -Like Zarash, she sees him at intriguing. If he is respectful and a paying customer she'll respect him.

Ryan Pratt Solo: @TheForgottenKing - At first glance Ryan is simply another brain dead pretty face. She knows his reputation, but it's not her place to judge. However if they got to know each other it would be the type of relationship with sarcastic arguing and mutual respect.

Talia Curlsta: me -She loves Talias spunk, and would see her as a good companion if you get past the immature kid part.

Anita Scarlet Stone: -She's a girl with lots of money. What's not to love? The bouncy personality makes her a little too much for Jac, but she will treat her with respect. They run in very different lanes of the world.

Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy