Young Writers Society

Jedibook DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:38 am
Omni says...

Oh also, Darth Sudana will be called... Darth Sudana xD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:51 am
StupidSoup says...

Where shall Sudana start out at? I'm going to be skirmishing in Synaria
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:56 am
ScarlettFire says...

Wait for my post, then you can post.

@15253 We're not orbiting Synaria, though.

I'm about to post, so we'll see.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

54 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:04 am
StupidSoup says...

I could always be on a mission or something

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:06 am
ScarlettFire says...

We're orbiting Asyteria, and Set's in my post AND Omni's (Jhinx's). What you do after these posts is on you.

54 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:08 am
StupidSoup says...

Oh. Aighty

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:11 am
ScarlettFire says...

Apparently, both Kinsa and Sudana don't like him. XD

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:11 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Yeah, basically how I set it up on my post is that the head of the Sith (High Chancellor Relaun) brings us to this system because he senses a disturbance in the Force. Sudana realizes that the Sith all have their own agenda, including her with the Arcana, so she makes Lady Kinsa head of the operation to take Asyteria and asks the other Sith Lords to help, but they don't need to if they don't want to.

They're currently all aboard of the Eurydice.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

54 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:22 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Yowch. Shots fired.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:26 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Yeah basically Sudana views him as a child who shouldn't be a Sith Lord yet. And Kinsa and he are around the same age, so there's definitely some kind of rivalry there that's bound to happen.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:38 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

*tags everyone again*

@ScarlettFire @Skydreamer @Jhinx @Birkhoff @Robusto @AllisontheWriter @Poopsie @15253 @Hattable @jumpingsheep @LoneBlackWolf

Alright! We've officially started. You guys can post now, but try not to go crazy. If you need help writing someone's character, talk to them. We encourage communication, so please don't feel stuck because you're having trouble writing a post. As for the NPC, please speak to me or Birk if you're not sure how to write him, and we'll help.

As for where everyone is. I imagine the Jedi are getting ready to board the Arwen back on Emera. The Sith, as you can already see (and Jhinx has noted), are orbiting Asyteria aboard the Eurydice.

Please remember to read the previous posts and add to it accordingly. Let's try not to backtrack too much, shall we?

Oh, and what Jhinx said. It'll be interesting for sure.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:03 am
ScarlettFire says...

@StellaThomas, are you still interested in this?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:10 am
Omni says...

@Poopsie The Arwen is not in Asyteria yet. All of the jedi is supposed to board the ship and then make it to the system. I would ask you to check your post for grammar and spelling issues before you post it. One or two is fine, but there are multiple.

As such, I've deleted your post and put it in spoilers below. Feel free to edit and re-post ^^

Spoiler! :
Kelsier walked through the large expanse of the Naboo ship dock. Beside him walked Jedi Master Vin Simniestra. They'd just finished a twelve hour court dispute between two high end districts on the outskirts of the Capitol and Kelsier was, to say the least, tired.

"I understand their is a lesson to be taught in settling disputes on a grand scale, but for two months? It may be edifying, but that is entirely over kill master."

A sly smile crept across Vin's face. In a slow voice she began.

"It may be more edifying than you think Kelsier. Theirs been an undertone that once again you've failed to identify."

Kelsier frowned.

"I follow your orders to the letter master, you know that. What have i missed?"

"You missed the fact that we could have stopped at any time. This wasn't a test of discipline or skill with the spoke word, but a test of independence. You've been following me without question since you were twelve Kelsier, I can't lead you around forever. Their will be a time very soon where you'll have to go against your feelings. A time-" She added with a slight smile, "where your master may not be right, and it will be up to you to make your own decisions unguided."

Kelsier listened to all this with a vague expression of shock. When it came down to it, Vin was right. Kelsier needed to take more control of his decision. A Jedi needed to be in control of himself whether or not he had a master to lead him. Kelsier silently cursed himself for not thinking of this, but forced himself to see the bright side of the conversation and overall, the whole experience. At least he'd learned something, and that furthered his training whether he liked it or not. The thought of training reminded him of Coramin. He needed to get back to her soon or she'd get behind on her training. A transmission popped up on Kelsier's wrist. It was a holograph of the Chancellor. Kelsier's eyes widened as the message began.

''Kelsier Valan, as a Jedi Knight, you are to board the ship named 'The Arwen' on the outskirts of the planet Asyteria. Their you will meet up with your fellow Jedi as well as your padawan.'' At this, Kelsiers eyes widened even more. Coramin on a ship? Kelsier just hoped she didn't decide to tamper with any of the Arwen's.....valuable parts, '' After an initial briefing, you are to go down to the planet's surface and assist the Senate's armies in whatever way possible.''

With that the message ended. Kelsier looked up at his master. Vin simply smiled.

''You have been tested Kelsier. By the Jedi Council.''

Like Kelsier needed more tests.

In another minute of walking, they'd reached his ship. It stood a little bigger than a standard jedi fighter and was painted a pure white all the way down to its thrusters. Vin stared up at the fighter, eyes twinkling with laughter.

"You came here in....that?"

Kelsier smiled.

"You know me master. I prefer to travel light and fast. Big luxurious cruisers just don't fit me."

A smile crept across Vin's lips.

''May the force be with you Kelsier.''

''And you, master.''

With that, he climbed into his ship and was off, the grassy hilltops of Naboo blurring along below him.

Once in space, Kelsier turned on his astromech droid.

"N4, Pilot the ship to the Syna-Teria system. We need to establish communications with The Arwen."

With that Kelsier left the pilot seat and slid into the small mobile COM center in the back of the ship. He needed to meditate, besides, he had a long time until he got to The Arwen.

Kelsier snapped awake. A beeping sound came from the cockpit. Climbing into the cockpit. Up ahead, across a vast green planet, lay the Arwen. Kelsier patched in to N4.

"N4, establish communication with the Arwen. Tell them to open the docking bay.''

Despite himself, Kelsier smiled. He'd been tested at the courts of Naboo, he'd been tested by his master, and he'd been tested by the Jedi council. Kelsier was glad he wouldn't be tested on the ship. He needed his rest before making his way down to Asyteria's surface for yet another test. He just hoped he could get some before it was time.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:13 am
ScarlettFire says...

And to add to that; please read the previous posts AND the DT. Also, PLEASE read the SB rules in the main post as well. You broke a few of them.

Thanks, Omni.

Edited to add;

Spoiler! :
Rules:
- Usual YWS/SB rules.
- ALL NON-SB posts to the DT please people.
- ALL posts must be readable, co-relate to previous posts and have correct spelling. That means no chat speak.
- As this is Permission Only, please PM one of the co-mods of this SB or post in the DT BEFORE posting anything in the SB thread--especially a profile which has not been accepted or a comment that can go in the DT. Anything you do see posted has probably already been approved or is something myself (Scarlett) or Birk are posting.
- 800 characters minimum or about 165 words for those of you using MS Word or other writing programs. Use this Wordcounttool if you're not sure.
- Swearing; it's allowed just don't overdo it. And keep it reasonable; No F-bombs!
- Romance is allowed but no sex scenes; No one needs to read about details.
- Can claim up to 3 characters and No Characters Under 14--without permission.
- Fantasy-esque and Sci-Fi creatures are allowed, but be reasonable. This is Star Wars at war, and lots of open universe, not LOTR (Lord Of The Rings)! There is bound to be some new species around, so feel free to create a race or world as you see fit.--as long as you discuss it with myself (Scarlett) or Birk first.
- Please Don't God-mod. It's not fair. And no Mary/Gary Sues either. They annoy us.
- Please don't double post unless there have been no new posts for at least 24 hours.
- Please have a name and place at the top of each post. Such as
Name | Place OR, for example; Mia | Town.
- Please do not kill another person's character without permission; it's unfair, and not to forget mentioning, godmodding. We really don't like that. And besides, no one likes it when they're randomly killed.
- The SB is co-run by
Me (ScarlettFire) and Birkhoff. Listen to us or we’ll either eat you or feed you to a Sarlacc. I don’t know which is worse, though. But hey, it’s your choice.

54 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:20 am
StupidSoup says...

Lel. Poopsie dun goofeded

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah