z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:42 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Posted! *wipes tear* I am so darn proud of this storybook. Hitting submit on that final post was hard. But that also means... WE FINISHED THE STORYBOOK, GUYS!!!

...which also means that the end of Animorphers 1.0. marks the beginning of Animorphers 2.0.! Can't wait!

I should have the newsletter sent out sometime tomorrow.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

93 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:43 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Thanks, @Wolfical! I'm so glad you liked my post!

And yes, I believe that means Animorphers 1.0. is officially done. :o
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:47 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Awesomeeeee! I'm sad to it end but also really excited for a new beginning. I'll officially lock the storybook now if that's okay with you, and send a request for our completed SB badges!

Lefty, you've been an amazing Dungeon Master <3
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:55 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Aww, thanks Wolfieee. It means a lot. <3 You're an amazing storybooker and Animorphers honestly wouldn't be the same without you.

And, yep! I'm cool with that. Lock and request away! :D

440 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:02 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

<3

Look at that! One of only two SBs with the "Completed" tag in the Storybook Archives.

and do not be afraid.

440 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:44 am
Wolfi says...

Also, there were exactly 100 posts total. Did you plan that out, Lefty? ;)
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:30 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Awesome post, Lefty! Man, I can't believe we're actually finished. I'm so proud and excited. Seeing this end makes me feel like a proud mother, and I didn't even create it! At the same time, though, I'm sad to see it go. I've been working with you guys and this story almost my entire time as a member of this site. It's always just been there, part of my life on YWS. I've really developed as a person and as a writer thanks to this. I actually may have shed a tear when I finished reading the last post. At least it isn't completely over, right?

Honestly, I've been excited for 2.0 before it was even certain we'd be doing it. I can't wait to see all the new characters and get the chance to work with new members along with all of you guys. @LeftyWriter, you're an excellent DM, and I don't believe anyone could have done it better. I'm so excited to start working with you again.

I love all you guys, and I'm so incredibly proud of how all the work we put into this payed off. I hope you guys are too. See you in 2.0!

93 Reviews

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Wolfical, that actually wasn't totally planned! A few posts ago, I was like "so, Neon needs to post, then Riley, then Mr. Neil... So that would come out to..." And I saw that it was exactly 100 and I was like WOAH, that needs to happen! So after that I was trying to keep it on course for it to end at 100 posts. How cool is that? :o

@Europa *attack hug* I'm so grateful that Animorphers has meant so much to you. I'm glad it's become such a big part of your YWS life! Your excitement and devotion to Animorphers has meant a lot to me and honestly, is probably one of the reasons we were able to make it all the way to the end. You helped keep it going in those slow moments!

I've had so much fun writing Ciley and brainstorming ideas with you. Here's to 2.0.!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Lefty that message you sent all of us was so freaking cute!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

440 Reviews

Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:53 am
Wolfi says...

Leftyyyyy aghh I just can't get over your amazingness. That newsletter is beautiful! I especially loved the Neon graphic! :3 You clearly put so much work into that whole PM with the graphics and the statistics (wow, we wrote a lot xD). We're so lucky to have you! <33
and do not be afraid.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:00 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

Heyo, I'd be interested in trying to pick Oliver up for 2.0, if you guys would have me back? I've finished high school and I'm pretty sure I'm taking a gap year or so before college, so (while I need to get a job soon enough) I should have plenty more time to keep up with SBing

Let me know! And congrats on the completion, fellas!

(Oh, btw, I don't remember if you completely removed Oliver or made him a secondary character and what his fate may have been so if he's dead or doesn't exist or whatever, I could make a new guy. Admittedly I haven't been reading the SB very much. Whoops)
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

440 Reviews

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:12 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

We'd love to have you back, @Hattable! We had Oliver drop out of class but maybe he can come back somehow? Otherwise you might just have to make a new character. It's Lefty's call!
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:19 pm
Europa says...

@Hattable, in my opinion it might be easier to just make a new character.

93 Reviews

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Wolfical @HazelGrace16 - Thanks guyssss! <3 <3 <3

@Hattable - We'd love to have you back! Like Europa said, it might be easier to make a new character, but it also kind of depends on what kind of character you'd like.

Oliver never became an Animorpher and is just an average kid at school. If you wanted to pick his character back up, he could maybe be that kid who gets caught up in all of it and learns about them, sort of becoming a part of the group without being an Animorpher himself. Though, both of his crushes have sort of boarded other ships by now, so he might be kind of an outsider. ;)

If you'd like to play a character that is an Animorpher/has the ability to morph, then you might be better off creating a new character, though you could technically still be a newt if you wanted to given that it was never used.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:02 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Because I'm a storybook stalker, I see you finished this storybook. I just wanted to congratulate you on doing so. Congratulations!

No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf