z

Young Writers Society

May OS: Alice in Wonderland DT

What should be done with Lucia Pennybaggs?

She should stay a PC, with someone taking over her role.
40%
She should be made a NPC, but will still be a key player in the SB.
30%
She should be made a NPC, but only have a minor role.
30%
She should be made a NPC, but be written out someway or the other.
No votes
She should be removed before even entering the SB.
No votes

Total votes : 10

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:22 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

*bumps*

There are still eleven of you who can post before Hatter and Chessie arrive at Black Manor, so if you want to write something, go ahead.

@Pretzelsing, your post was interesting, albeit confusing. Isn't Ardith White the abbess of St. Magdalene's Abbey and Orphanage?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:29 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

I'll post. I'm still deciding what exactly to post, so... don't wait up.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:26 pm
crossroads says...

Seconding Astral. I'm very confused with the whole Ardith White/White Queen thing. They aren't supposed to be the same person, right? But they kinda seem to be so, if I'm reading Pretzel's post correctly. If there's a deal that they are the same person, then okay, cool, but I'd like to know about that. Otherwise, huh? xD

I can post for Spade at some point soon. I don't want to screw up anyone's plans, though. Would they arrive to our world via a portal that leads directly to the QoH's residence here? (And if yes, I want to make the portal be a huge mirror on one of the walls, because... because.)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:55 pm
Theodorable says...

I am working on my Alice post. Depending on how my schedule goes tonight an tomorrow, I may be able to post by Wednesday.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:04 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

To everyone who is wondering, Ardith White is the abbess, and I too am confused. However, just change the name of Ardith in your minds while reading the post, and imagine that pretzel wrote out of the White Queen's PoV, instead of the abbess. *shrugs* (I'm not even supposed to be able to go online, so... Managers!!)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

212 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

@AriaAdams
I like the huge mirror idea. I was thinking a rabbit hole that went up... but huge mirror is fun, too. I suppose a little Through the Looking-Glass couldn't hurt...

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:21 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Pretzelsing, as you can see, the reference to your actual character is confusing to many of our fellow participants, so please just correct that. If you cannot edit your post anytime soon for some reason, just say so, and I'll do it for you.

@Theodorable, you may go ahead and post whenever you are done.

@AriaAdams, @QueenAnne isn't sure what to post yet, so I think it's safe to say you may post as you wish, and then she'll base her post off yours. The mirror idea seems itneresting, so you should definitely go with that, if Aurora approves, of course.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

117 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:46 pm
crossroads says...

Okay, then one last question (maybe) before I start working on my post. Would Spade have been in this world ever before, or is it safe to assume that he had no way of getting here ever in his life, seeing as he's a born Wonderlandian?
- they/them -

62 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:12 pm
View Likes

@AriaAdams, as far as characters are concerned, the only two to have ever been in both worlds were Alice and the QoH (excluding the Rabbit...), thus it would be safe to assume that only those two know our world and Wonderland.

Also, seeing as the Villains will be traveling through a huge mirror, please state that when the QoH, Spade, Fox, and their NPCs pass into our world, that a shard of the mirror breaks off, and hides itself in a secret location (thus making that one of the characters, like one of the Unknowns, can find it, and be hunted by the Villains...)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:05 pm
KingLucifer says...

I will be posting later possibly with @Carina as I want to establish Lucia's relationship with the commander set up the meeting with the Queen of Hearts. @QueenAnne
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:01 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Still working on that post. I'm starting right before everyone goes into the portal and ending after a bit of evil scheming. It'll probably be up tomorrow morning or sometime at midnight tonight.

@KingLucifer @AriaAdams

62 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:54 pm

@KingLucifer and @QueenAnne, just remember that the QoH will only be arrived at 10pm, and in Alice's post it was 4pm, so no meeting each other (yet...) You can, however, scheme and connive and prepare as much as you like. You can naturally also meet with characters in your current realm as well.

Also, I have no idea how (use your collaborative imaginations) the Monopoly Man knows of the QoH's arrival, but just no Wonderlandian beings traveling to the MM before her arrival.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Note to all SBers- it would be preferable if everyone can add a time to their posts, just to make sure there is no confusion.

(P.S.- in the case where your post won't disrupt another's plot, they may have the same time)

(P.P.S.- Just don't skip like two or more hours in your posts, because that wouldn't make sense chronologically {what happened during that time then?} One and a half hour's difference max please {with all the minutes in between...})
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:18 pm
Theodorable says...

If need be I can adjust the time on my post. I figured that it would be around 6ish that she would arrive.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

117 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:37 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

QoH can send Spade to fetch MM? I kinda want him outside during stoy weather, he'd hate it xD and then maybe we can have some fun with him badly hiding internal drooling over MM's shiny things, or something.

Expect my post during the weekend the latest.
- they/them -

WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)