z

Young Writers Society

Trapped in Hell DT

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:35 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

No worries, I only intend to use the future for his sins rather than his actually weapons/abilities (ie, no bionic, robot thingies and body parts and all that crazy stuff.)
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:40 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

I wanna join! :D
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:40 pm
AdmiralKat says...

So how is going to work as a storybook? Like are we in the same area at the same time?
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:42 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

I believe that we all start off in the same area (the mansion) and must work together to escape.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm
StupidSoup says...

<-- am joinin

this sounds like a point and click adventure thingy :3
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:49 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

@KatyaElefant and @15253

Spots are reserved!
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:13 am
TheCrimsonLady says...

@15253

Bigger crime, please.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:10 am
StupidSoup says...

._. wuh? I havnt made it yet

EDIT: Oh that. didn't notice it had sent. anyway, I changed it. Overkill ya think XD?

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:21 am
Kanome says...

Am I able to join?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:11 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@15253, I haven't read your character page since it has yet to be approved, but I implore you, if the character's name is Morn Krysander or has any of his traditional characteristics, change it. For once, I'd like to see a unique character from you.

Also, if you really consider this SB nothing more than a "point and click adventure thingy", I must ask that you rather not join at all. @QueenAnne has put more effort into this than you know.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:51 pm
StupidSoup says...

._. I am actually trying to make this different though we are trapped in hell it is going to get a wee bit depressing. Also it isn't "nothing more than" its "like", there is a huge difference between those two segments.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:48 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

How will being trapped in Hell, and trying to escape the Nine Circles without turning against each other get depressing?! Yes, Hell can be a depressive place, but this probably one of the most unique SB ideas I've seen in a long time.

Oh, and @15253, even if you said "like", you basically called this SB a "thingy" (I checked your words myself...). One does not call a SB into which you can see a lot of effort has gone into, a thingy!

And I agree with @AstralHunter, no Morn, Morn-related or Morn-like characters, pleease!! I have seen him enough times, thankyouverymuch.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:13 pm
StupidSoup says...

*sighs*

Ok, hell is a place of fiery pits and little red ppl tryna bite ur feet. There will be some downtime in the mansion and some downtime on the road because when you stave off the red ppl u get a chance to rest. When you rest you get to think about stuff and when you think about stuff you realize your in hell. Also I'm not debating over the use of the word thingy, it can be interpreted many ways and its not worth taking the time to explain what I mean by thingy. We good? good.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:32 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

@15253, we're not good. Hell is more than just a "fiery pit and little red people trying to bight your head off" (I went ahead and correct your atrocious textchat, which I believe should be banned but anyway...)
Hell is a place of lost souls, the ones who did not repent and were sent to Satan and his demons (who all, by the way, are not "little" or necessarily red either {calling the Leviathan little and red, I ask you...}) Here those souls only live in agony and pain because of their own stupidity, and naturally, the Grand Undertaker's pleasure at seeing pain.
Yes the demons and lost souls will probably try and stop our party from leaving the clutches of Hell, yet seeing as we're all already dead there's no major reason for concern (yes,you may get trapped in Hell forever, but that's why we work together)
Hell is not just a fiery pit, either. It has many plains, changing and shifting to create the most pain and fear. Thus it can a desert one moment, and a freezing ice cavern the next.

Now, please don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying it's going to be a picnic or all happy thoughts and yadda yadda, I'm just saying that you should start becoming more serious and mature before you participate in this SB, otherwise you'll just be wasting your time.

And please explain to me how one can interpret "thingy" differently? I fail to see that logic...
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:02 pm
StupidSoup says...

knew I shouldn't have said that -_-

Ok, when I said hell is havin ppl bite your head off I meant it was a bad place because its hell and hell is bad, that's why its called hell \^3^/

Other than that, you saying all this stuff about hell simply shows that its a bad place and when ppl are in bad places they tend to get depressed which is why it will be harder than usual to not write a Morn character but Im with you, I'm trying to keep Vinn light ad happy.

Next, i'd just like to point out that I can be as mature\immature as I want to be, this is a writers society, not a school. Imagination is supposed to thrive here and in my case immaturity helps me think because when your immature you are less restricted and when your less restricted you think more and when you think more you realize cool stuff and when you realize cool stuff you write it down and make the community a happier place.

Finally, thingy is a more playful word for thing and thing is in no way condescending and if @QueenAnne is in any way offended I will apologize.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author