z

Young Writers Society

Neverland DT

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:51 pm
elysian says...

Ohhhhhh Okay :)
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

275 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:24 pm
elysian says...

@Silverlock, character profile?

formally lylas.

275 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:25 pm
elysian says...

And if someone doesn't take up Force soon I might have to create another character >.>

formally lylas.

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:27 pm
Snowery says...

@Lylas .I mentioned this in my post...?
The World Is Mine.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:40 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

I could take Force, if you don't mind waiting until later tonight for the profile. *totally hasn't been stalking this thread*
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

275 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:44 pm
elysian says...

@Silverlock - Oh my, sorry. That's fine xD *is still tired* It's just, I'm leaving to go on Vacation on Thursday and I'll be gone for a week almost two. I'm scared we'll have to wait until after my vacation to start this SB >.< Unless I can find another admin for this SB? I don't know. Anyone, Ideas?

@Wolfare1 please! Go right ahead.

formally lylas.

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:41 pm
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

@Avalon

Eh. Xie isn't high off of being human, but rather, she doesn't bear the burden of feeling sad/angry/frustrated/etc. like she does near other teens. Peter is always happy; therefore, Xie has a place she can feel happy, and she knows she wouldn't have that on earth. If she had her way, she'd get rid of her powers and live a normal life.

So Xie sees Peter as her happiness, and consequently, she's pretty darn loyal to him.

Alright with you?

@Lylas:

Yeah, I guess you could get another admin. Or.... if it's fine with @Silverlock, we could always start without Depression; it's only a couple of days before we get to Friday. I think we have a pretty good character description as it is, so we could still use her in our posts. But this is just me rambling.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:56 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Multiple admins are always fun!

Okay let me make sure I have this whole Pan thing straight. The whole thing with Shadow happened with him reviving him, which tied Pan to the island and also gave him control of Shadow. The Forces are all under Pan's control except Death who mysteriously somehow is a teenager. (Still don't know where non-teen Death is... is there a non-teen Death? Maybe in the past Pan banned Death from the island which caused everything there to live forever too but now he's flubbed up and brought death back. That makes sense.) And Pan's still stealing Youth from the teens but instead of them dying, cause death's not there, they just grow old and become "Pirates".

Sound right?
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

212 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:11 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

@ReisePiecey

If Peter brought Death back, doesn't that mean that Death is on the island?
Last edited by TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:12 pm
Sassafras says...

Yeah, as a teen. At least that's what Avalon said...
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:15 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

I don't think anyone grows old, Reise.. Maybe rather say that Death is allowing immortality to those teens who say no to Pan, and they become sort of Death's army (whether they're aware of it or not), since she can just take their years back the same way she have them?

Anyway. @Lylas, we can start before you leave and we'll keep it up while you're gone. If you have defined plot idea for the time you'd be gone, or something your character would be doing while you're not in control because you're not here, you can either post it here for all to see or PM me (or whomever if someone else volunteers too) and we'll get it done and keep it alive till you return.

Or of course we could start later.. But from my experience (an experiment, actually xP), that tends to kill the hype and eventually kill the SB in very early stages as well.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:15 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Actually I could work with the storyline Reise just presented.

Death, the force. Could not enter Neverland because of Peter banning him from the land. In order to re-enter Neverland Death had to temporarily become mortal implanting himself into the soon to be born Relm Solidor. Eventually Relm's problems would attract the eye of Peter Pan and he would then take her to Neverland thinking he could take her youth.

Upon Relm's entry into Neverland the memories, knowledge, and wisdom of Death came to her. Death should have returned to the land but it did not, in a paradoxical problem because Death was banished from Neverland, Relm could not die and unleash Death back into the land.

Relm IS Death.

The best way I can put it as, as long as Relm the Mortal Death lives, Death The Force cannnot return to Neverland.
Last edited by KingLucifer on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 pm
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

When are we starting this?

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

Avalon wrote:Death is working with James Hook to defeat Peter Pan somehow servering Peter's tie with the land.

This I can deal with. Hook most definitely needs someone else on his side rather than just a bunch of rowdy teenagers (no offense to the teen characters).
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:11 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

So, I wasn't quite able to finish the profile for Force, but I'll be sure to finish and post it first thing in the morning. (I blame my parents >.> / <.<)
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

Plus, we offer technical support for your convenience.
— nasstands (likely a spambot, but a polite one, eh?)