z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat May 30, 2015 2:34 pm
Charizard821 says...

Lucky Americans. Us Canadians only get two months of summer, so I still have to deal with school.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat May 30, 2015 8:46 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Officially, my June-July holiday is only three weeks long (my birthday is in the holiday for the first time in years), but unofficially, it's much longer, if I count all the exam dates I'm not writing anything.

@Tortwag, my father is working on procuring a new computer for both me and my brother, so hopefully, you'll see more of me soon.

Now, I must write my post before my parents return from their neighbourhood watch patrol... Wish me luck.

EDIT: This won't affect my post at all, since I'm not writing for Gabriel, but Tortwag, Aegeas, Ren, Absol, Xerneas, Gabriel and Fleur aren't with Twinkiel's group. The fastest way to Frostpoint is by skimming the north of the desert, whereas Twinkiel would have to cut straight through the desert, so they wouldn't travel together. Gabriel will therefore have to wait until they reach Frostpoint before he finds out about the wanted poster.

Double EDIT: Sandveil Town is located on @Buggiedude2340's map at the same place as the Ground Zero Temple; thus, it is in the west of the desert.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

293 Reviews

Sat May 30, 2015 10:37 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I have posted! @Buggiedude2340, you can post now, if you want to.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun May 31, 2015 7:13 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter I should've mentioned it in some way, last post, but as Twinkiel is based on me, he never blushes when he does something ridiculous. Only when he's laughong really really really hard (again, me) or when infatuated with someone (that I don't do, but oh well).
Still funny to have some insight on Jewels' thoughts about his insanity, though.
And pffff, naaah, Twinkiel's not gonna make you pay for that lightsaber :D
Well that was a fun post! And kinda awkward for Jewels.
Speaking of awkward, since I made Xerneas' group leave anyway, should I remove them entirely from my post instead, accirding to the infos you've given me? And don't worry I looked at both the map and previous posts for Sandveil.

Haha, funny that Jewels' lil' bro's supposed to be black, 'cause so is Twinkiel Again, based on me. And usually I'm the only one who has black characters in SBs, so YAY, I'm not alone!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Sun May 31, 2015 1:45 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Tortwag, I'd appreciate removing that part of your post, yes. Thank you for your consideration! (I'll remove the blushing part after Review Day is over.)

And I believe @Buggiedude2340 also mentioned that she is usually the only one who has non-Caucasian characters. As for me, I simply decided it would be interesting. Besides, despite our racial differences, we're all still people.
— Paul the Apostle

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sun May 31, 2015 2:24 pm
Ventomology says...

I would love to post, but my hands are tied up redoing a German project. Plus, the newspaper deadline is today...

Dies
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun May 31, 2015 2:52 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter Ok then! Lemme finish my history revisions (which will take sone time, sadly), and I'll do it.

@Buggiedude2340 Gathers the Dragon Balls Shenron, please resurrect Buggie so that she can finish her work in time and eventually keep posting whenever she wants.

Wish granted

C'mon Buggie, you can do this! Finish (again) that German Project and get your freedom back!
*fires the Moral Support Beam*
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun May 31, 2015 5:34 pm
StupidSoup says...

*throws pean buter at buggie*

yuy buggeh do da tings and get da A's

*does german things for motivation*
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun May 31, 2015 5:36 pm
Poopsie says...

A= awful

F=fantastic

illuminati confirmed \.3./
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:41 pm
Ventomology says...

Hoorah! My work is finished, and I only have one week left in school!

Yeah... so expect a post Thursday afternoon (That's evening for Char and Robusto, and very early Thursday morning for Hunter and Tort. The rest of you are so close it doesn't matter). If I'm late, fine me or something.

Also, the SB flow seems to be very disjointed, so if anyone has expectations for where and when I should start and end, then please throw them at me.

Thanks guys.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:48 am
Poopsie says...

:p I feel ya buggie
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:25 am
StupidSoup says...

schools out >:3 IM FREE!!!!!!

Nope, AP US history for three weeks.

*cries*

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:21 pm
Robusto says...

Expect my post by the end of the day.

54 Reviews

Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:42 am
StupidSoup says...

It is awaited. Also, great character development guys hopefully I can learn something (watches Robustos post intently)

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:04 am
BrumalHunter says...

@Buggiedude2340, I realise that the flow is somewhat disjointed, but if you were to start your post where Flurry, Jewels and Raikou leave the Shrine and then continue after the point where they find Riley and Articuno, you could single-handedly tie our posts together and fix the flow problem. However, I have no idea how FJRRA are to discover the location of the Spectral Plate... @Robusto should be able to help.

PS: I recently realised I could access YWS via my and my brother's new tablet, so I might be slightly more active. Yay! :smt006
— Paul the Apostle

I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus