z

Young Writers Society

The 37th Hunger Games DT

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:04 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

FermentingFruit wrote:I'm still in this, I've just been busy. I'll be gone today, but I'll post soon, I promise. I'll kill just the 6 girl I guess

You mean the boy, right? The girl from district 6 is taken :P

I'm gonna kill of the two from district 8. Made a little list, just to keep track of stuff. Included their ages just in case. I suggest we all help out and keep it up to date here in the DT :)

1 Girl, Jake Silverman (18)
2 Emilie Cray (18), Boy
3 Dead, Boy
4 Marina Podd (14), Tanner Needreve (18)
5 Dead, Angus Weavers (17)
6 Alexis Windfield (14), Dead
7 Astra Lee (13), Boy
8 Dead, Dead
9 Cassie Grace Thompson (15), Dead
10 Rema Doornas (14), Boy
11 Candra Whey (14), Andrew Lare (16)
12 Dead, Yuri Makarov (15)
Last edited by Alvarin on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:40 pm
Pencil2paper says...

District 9 boy is also dead.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

30 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:50 pm
Alvarin says...

Pencil2paper wrote:District 9 boy is also dead.

I know :)
I've separated it so that:
(number of district) Girl (age), Boy (age)
I've replaced the people who are dead with a simple "Dead".

Therefore:
9 Cassie Grace Thompson (15), Dead
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 am
Elinor says...

Okay - we have 6 NPCs before we kick into the death list.

We should probably make sure we don't kill everyone too quickly, but we don't want to have it be too slow either. I'll probably have Emilie kill one or two when the careers are out prowling for tributes this first night, and since we have two unclaimed careers we should brainstorm some creative ways they could die this early in the game.

And yubbies, could you at least post the death list or one two people at a time? I think everyone needs to know the next few people so we can brainstorm ways for them to die/interactions that our characters could have.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:24 am
Alvarin says...

Five NPC's left now :twisted:

And I also want to see the deathlist xD
― Thomas Harris

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:34 am
yubbies21 says...

okay, powers a bit choppy around here, only on for five minutes now. I will have the list up hopefully before tomorrow night, but maybe not till later. I'm so sorry!
beep

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:19 am
Elinor says...

Okay, so I just posted --

The careers are setting up camp, and I want to have Emilie take the boy from her district and the girl from district 1 out that night, hoping to find more tributes. But I was thinking, since they're NPCs, something could go horribly wrong, they do manage to kill 2-3 people, but one of you finds us, gets the upper hand, and ends up killing the girl from district 1. A fight ensues between Emilie and her district partner, and she kills him because she thinks he's a pathetic weakling. She then goes back to camp and pretends the same person killed both the boy from 1 and the girl from 2. Then that also leaves us with pretty much no NPCs.

Who should this person be? I'm not sure if there are any other alliances going on right now, but maybe it would be more realistic if we run into an alliance?

Edit: Or maybe they could run into some kind of mutt/diversion (ie the fire from the first book) that Emilie is able to survive but the two others aren't?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

50 Reviews

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:35 am
Pencil2paper says...

Mind if I kill one of the NPCs? I had mentioned in a post that I heard footsteps behind me...

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:01 pm
Jaden G. says...

Hey everybody, my apologies. I would love to continue this, but I have too many conflicts going right now and I am not able to keep going. Does someone mind killing me and then I'll throw up a death scene afterwards? Thank you.
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

170 Reviews

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:15 pm
yubbies21 says...

power's still on and off. Big snowstorms. Will post death list asap but it could be awhile. power's fading again...
beep

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Jaden G. wrote:Hey everybody, my apologies. I would love to continue this, but I have too many conflicts going right now and I am not able to keep going. Does someone mind killing me and then I'll throw up a death scene afterwards? Thank you.

Ooh, ooh. If you let me kill him I'll start my post now. :)
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 pm
Jaden G. says...

@FermentingFruit: Okay
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:00 pm
FermentingFruit says...

:D
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

50 Reviews

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:07 pm
Pencil2paper says...

We're all really sick and twisted, aren't we? It's so nice not to be the only one. (evil smile while rubbing my hands together maniacally)

170 Reviews

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 pm
yubbies21 says...

Might not be on for at least three days, Elinor Brynn take over until I can get back
beep

Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin