Young Writers Society

Family Matters, the DT

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:19 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Yeah, who's therapist is Peter lol? It seems several, if not all of our characters, could use one.

if he sees all of them, either individually or separately, man do I pity the guy.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:23 pm
View Likes
queerelves says...

Oh man, I can imagine that poor therapist having to listen to every side of the Freys' and Collins' stories and hating the families more and more each session xP
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

60 Reviews

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:35 pm
queerelves says...

Would you guys want to hop over to some chat (either here, in the spreadsheet, or a pad, maybe?) and talk/plot/whatever? I'm kind of bored >.> and that seems fun

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm
Elinor says...

Sure http://elinorbrynn.writerfeedpad.com/28

-- Walt Disney

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:24 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Goodness, one concert and you guys write an entire novel of posts meanwhile.

The therapist might talk the Collins parents out of it for the sake of maybe the younger kids, but I'd actually like a restraoning order to be in place xD except it obviously can't be applied in school, but that might be fine since both a Collins parent and a Frey parent work there?

As to where would Jason live, he'd go to their father's - because Gabriel is there, there's less people and it's not so close to the Collins household. He'd start spending more time at his mother's place as he gets more focused on Myra and her every step c:

He'd totally want to grab Gabe and live somewhere else, but I doubt he'd have the money to pull that off.. Unless Lacy quits and Jason takes the job of the music teacher or something xP
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

60 Reviews

Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:30 pm
View Likes
queerelves says...

Gabe and Henry are planning on getting a place together, he could live with them once they do?

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:05 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

That plotting session was intense and lolzy.

>.> But I still say that Lyle is cheating on Marty. I MEAN HEY, IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVE ENOUGH SOAP OPERA GOING ON ALREADY.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:28 am
KingLucifer says...

@BiscuitsBatchAvoy I feel we should talk a bit more about Lucy and Tory's relationship since academics and something that happens later on in the SB isn't much to go on in the beginning.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:35 am
Elinor says...

Okay, all of Myra's sections of the cheat sheet are done!

I'm so excited to start this. >8)

-- Walt Disney

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:22 am
ExOmelas says...

@Avalon if Tory has skipped grades, wouldn't she be in Lucy's year?

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:21 am
Skydreamer says...

I feel like I've gotten an information overload and I have no actual idea what is going on at this point. lol.

However, I do know that Alva's therapist Peter is going to be in a relationship with Lacy eventually... I know that for sure. haha.

I also know that Peter's daughter goes to the same school as Lucy and I think he's a therapist for both of the families which is pretty crazy, but Alvarin can confirm and deny that I don't know. xP

Lastly, who's getting pregnant?! :O
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:32 pm
View Likes
ExOmelas says...

Myra, I think.

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:08 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

After catching up with the DT and the plotting pad - good golly - I'd like to know what characters are going to the therapist/Peter. I know for sure that Henry will be forced to go, though he'll skip out on it as much as possible.

Also, Peter wouldn't talk the Collins dads out of getting a restraining order, as he'd want them to do what feels best for them and makes them feel safer. Peter is a good guy, believe it or not, and he'd do what he thinks is best for his patients, and since he's handling both families at the same time he'd have to take it case by case and be really careful about it.. Though I do think he'd ask one of his colleagues to take one family while he takes the other, but unless we get another therapist character then Peter will of some mysterious reason handle both families.

Oh, also, Henry is going to kill himself eventually, but that'll be quite a bit into the SB, and he'll probably be the first one to die.. >:3
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:17 pm
Alvarin says...

Oh, btw, I want to include either Lyle or Marty in my first post.. So I'll just grab whoever's online when I get to that point xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:44 pm
Elinor says...

Yeah, Myra gets pregnant with Jason's baby and the runs away and will kill herself to save the child from the horrors of the world, although this won't happen until later (after Henry's own death)

-- Walt Disney

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington