z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon May 25, 2015 12:24 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 You're welcome. Definitely your best post yet. But DO keep those twists comin' :D

Huh, you're kinda right there. And I have a whole army of NPCs, lol. That makes up for it.
...Oh. I hope I'll end up being right there. Stayin' tuned, I guess.

Oh, also, yes, I HAVE indeed begun Twinkiel's post, but I wasn't finished with the full post plan.
Now I have.
Long, crazy post ahead of us, folks.

@AstralHunter remind me of something, please. Sazandora Desert has a mayor, who happens to be one of your NPCs, right? (An Indianna Jones Sandslash, I need to recheck his name)
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon May 25, 2015 1:48 am
Poopsie says...

his name's sazandora jones right?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Mon May 25, 2015 12:57 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Verser just checked, yes, it WAS indeed Sazandora Jones. Thanks!

@Robusto I never realized it up until now, but I never added the music I used for the battle against Venusaur in the Greatwood temple. Can you add it to the first page?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvqiEgARujI
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Mon May 25, 2015 7:16 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of warning y'all:

I POSTED!!! But I'm not finished yet.
The post was really, really, really too long, so I had to turn it into a two part thing too. It would've taken waaaaaaaay too much time if not. Now it's average/long, so it's good.

Anyways, the Darius encounter and salvage of Miss Altaria will happen next post, so stay tuned! Next one's coming within the week. Thanks for your patience.
...Wait, I just realized that Aegeas' group was off, so was Flurry's (and therefore Jewels), and Robusto already posted anyway, which means that I'm doin' this thing alone anyway.
...Huh. nevermind, you can all post in the meantime XD

So! I have no idea if this one's my best or not, but it's definitely the first time i show off Twinkiel's madness to such an extent. I ENJOYED IT.
Definitely one of my best posts. All hail Singham.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue May 26, 2015 12:21 am
StupidSoup says...

hehehe...Bollywood
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue May 26, 2015 3:14 am
Robusto says...

I agree with that @Tortwag. I really enjoyed reading it, and I already can't wait for the next post.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue May 26, 2015 3:40 pm
Charizard821 says...

Excellent post, @Tortwag. Well, I have some free time today in English class. I believe I'll work on Chapter 8 of ToaC after months of absence. Should anyone like/need me to post, do let me know.

24 Reviews

Tue May 26, 2015 10:32 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

I would recommend all of you go and say hello to @OracleOfGalaxies, who recently started a profile here. He is, after all, one of my trusted advisors.

24 Reviews

Fri May 29, 2015 3:20 am
Robusto says...

I've been working on a very interesting Alek/Felicity post. Expect it around Saturday or so.
I'll probably wait until @Tortwag posts though.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri May 29, 2015 6:19 am
Poopsie says...

whos posting the journeys (aka knifepoint pass and Mt Icewind) and when?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Fri May 29, 2015 7:56 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Verser It's... It's Cutthroat path. And that's Twinkiel's group's adventure, so me and Robusto will most certainly do that. As for Icewind, it's up to your brother and Silver, as they're both in the group going there.

@OracleOfGalaxies aaaaaaaaaand I just realized that I should greet you from your own freakin' page instead of the PMD DT.

...Bummer.

Hello, there, then, dear newcomer!
...Or... Not so new, since you've been advising Robusto for quite a while, it seems. Aaaaaaaand you probably followed all of our struggles and adventures so far, so yeah. There's that.

Awkwardness aside, hi! The name's Twin- I mean Shell Master Tortwag, and the only reason for that title to exist is because I freakin' LOVE reptiles. Especially shelled ones. Also I love villains.
NO, my nickname was not based on Turtwig.
YES, I love your nickname already, because it reminds me of the Oracle from Skylanders. I imagine that you're less blue and less... Tentacle-y than he is, though.
And your avatar is awesome, that's probably the main reason while you're already on my followin' list. Impress me with your future writings, too!

Cheers! Welcome to our wacky party, and enjoy your time on this site!
Trust me, you'll like it :D

EDIT: ... Just realized that I'd better introduce myself to Oracle via his own page.
Oh well. To the Copy/Paste machine!

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri May 29, 2015 6:47 pm
BrumalHunter says...

If anyone is wondering where I have been, I apologise. Firstly, the exams have started and my parents are cracking down upon my free time, and secondly, my computer crashed. Yeah, so since I have to log on using either my brother or my mother's computer (I'm currently using the latter), I shall have even less time. That is why my post isn't up yet, but it will be before Sunday.

@Charizard821, I actually have more characters than Gabriel and Jewels. True, I predominantly write from their POVs, but I still control my Legendaries (Xerneas, Raikou, Landorus) and other NPCs (Fleur, Marcus, Saz).

@Tortwag and @Verser, please don't give me the credit for Saz's name. I believe you, Tort, mentioned him first (along with Azumarill Monroe and others) - I simply decided that since a desert is named after him, he should feature somehow. (Oh, and Tort, I have yet to read your post, naturally.)

Verser, I don't know who wants to post about our party arriving at Frostpoint, but I say @TheSilverFox should write that one. We haven't seen anything from Aegeas for at least one page, probably two, so I vote for you. However, I'd like to claim the post after that.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri May 29, 2015 7:30 pm
TheSilverFox says...

As you wish. I'm already writing it, and, save for the annoying case of writer's block, I'm doing fine.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

24 Reviews

Fri May 29, 2015 9:19 pm
Robusto says...

Ah Summer. The light at the end of the academic tunnel. I will now be 60% more active here than before.

40 Reviews

Sat May 30, 2015 11:05 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter Yeah, kind of assumed that exams were killing your free time, but I'm glad you're telling us that. Too bad your PC crashed. Did it crash forever? If so, did you retrieve the data inside?

Actually, it was Robusto who got the idea of the name. But his job at impersonating the Twinkiel Squad with my npcs chatting was so good that you remembered it as me doin' it.

Oh yeah, do read that post while you can. I'm confident that it can brighten up a somber day with its wackiness.

I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix