Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:57 am
View Likes
Omni says...

*inwardly screaming*

Y'ALL ARE AWESOME

okay not so much inwardly anymore...

let's keep up this momentum, peeps! @Lael and @Sheytato what're your plans for your posts, peeps?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:39 am
View Likes
Lael says...

All I know so far is that Night's gonna be the first off that ship.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:55 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

I'm going to try to get Amaranth to interact with each member of the team she's on. I'll drop it if it becomes too rushed.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:00 am
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

Just don't drop Midori :P

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:05 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@AllisontheWriter haha nice joke :P

@Lael if you want, I'm free in the next 24 hours or so since I'm staying up. I'll be in your wfp, so if I'm there, feel free to poke me here, on PM, or on Discord (assuming you can get back into it D: what problems are you having there?)

@Sheytato same thing with you brrooooo, Allie had a wonderful way for you to start your post at the end of yours.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:20 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Also, everyone who are watching/wanting to watch RWBY, there is a club revolving around the show. I highly recommend that you join and stuff, so you can be a part of the RWBY community there!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:43 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

As @Sheytato 's post is getting ready to be posted, all we're doing is waiting in Night's post (no pressure!)

@Lael once you've finished with your post, we'll go ahead and do a time jump to dinner. Basically that'll allow more room for interaction easily because who doesn't just love going to a new cafeteria situation? After dinner, (where the students will hear rumors about the initiation tomorrow) will be everyone sleeping in the Great Hall after it's cleared out by a spectacular show by Goodwitch. Think of it as a big old slumber party.

Not everyone has to post again for this. I don't think it'll be able to stretch into right posts (then again we had the ship scene stretch into that much lol) so don't worry if you don't feel up to writing another post so soon. Tagging some people who can post after Night. I'll be making a post for Diamond as well. @BrumalHunter @Steggy @ScarlettFire @FigrothFelanor

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:55 am
View Likes
Omni says...

As per the new @ScarlettFire post (which is absolutely wonderful by the way, all of the new posts are! I am going to keep gushing on you guys forever and ever just so y'all know) we are now going to have Team Arctic posts. These are backstory until they are introduced into the main story, and will be posted every so often about Reese, Topaz, and Claret.

@BrumalHunter @FigrothFelanor @Steggy @ScarlettFire do you all want to start writing another post? I think I'll be writing one for Diamond ASAP, so Team Viridian y'all can take a break, but what about Team Amber? Here's everything on the docket before initiation:

Opening Speech (Professor Ozpin, the Headmaster, will make a speech welcoming the students) -> Dinner (while not specifically stated, it will be a similar situation to Harry Potter (just not with the food magically appearing) so the food will set out on large, long tables and people can just pick what they want to eat) -> Sleepover (this will also be in the Great Hall. Professor Goodwitch will clear the tables and food and people will basically just sleep anywhere)

THEN INITIATION YEEAAHHHH

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:29 am
View Likes
Omni says...

New Diamond post is up! We could have another post from Team ABMR about the welcoming speech if anyone wants to do it (@ScarlettFire @Steggy @Sheytato @AllisontheWriter do any of you want to do that? The speech is already written so it would just be an interaction post before dinner xD)

Now we're heading to dinner. It can happen right after the speech so people will just go from the Arena Stage to the Great Hall and stuff will happen there. Who wants to post next for that? I'll be available to help with writing basically all day until the 5th, because I'll be traveling and school will start up the following Monday.

EDIT: if we slow down too much than we can always just do like one or two posts for dinner and then skip to initiation. I just want the rumor of needing Dust or a light to spread over dinner and then I'm happy :D

We're really close to the second page already? That's spectacular peeps

sass levels loading

[he/him]

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:48 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

I could try but if someone with more time on their hands can do it better, I'd much rather not. :P

(PENNY!!!)

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:15 pm
View Likes
FigrothFelanor says...

Oh wait. I was supposed to mention I was writing a post here.

Hmm. I'll just pretend I only started now and that I write very fast! :P
These words come to you as courtesy of the amazing, splendid, most wonderful Figroth Felanor, so instead of quickly reading over them, take a moment to feel blessed that he's considered you worthy of hearing his opinions and/or stories.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:07 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Tidbits from Discord Pt. 1 (cough @Lael cough)

"honestly I could get along with Azure more than Night hehe"

sass levels loading

[he/him]

81 Reviews

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:18 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

I feel like I should know this, but who's Azure? (Sorry. XD) *prepares to duck under table*
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:25 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Azure is the main antagonist in this story XDD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

81 Reviews

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:29 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Ohhh... That's a serious problem. Oops.

So then. Who said that? :P

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson