z

Young Writers Society

Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:21 pm
Lael says...

I posted for Kyung Jin. Sorry if it's a bit long for you guys. I tried my best to shorten it, but it's still really lengthy compared to everyone else's... :P
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

81 Reviews

Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:22 am
Lael says...

Now that we're kind of getting to a point of which we're probably going to start talking about the dorms, we should figure out which characters are going to share a room, right? Also, I think it'd be a good idea to know the basic layout of the dorms, like where is the bathroom, closet(s), etc. in comparison to everything else, what is in the room, and is it like a suite or just a single room, stuff like that.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:38 am
SkyeWalker says...

Ooh, is this still accepting? I saw that it's started, but the tag on the SB still says it's accepting... >_>

Just let me know :) If it's not, that's fine.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:09 am
Poopsie says...

We are
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:19 am
SkyeWalker says...

Kay! I'll probably have a CP up Tues or Wed, I'm hilariously busy.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

81 Reviews

Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:22 am
Lael says...

Hey guys, I actually have to drop out of this. Sorry for it being so sudden, but things just aren't going to work out for me. I will delete my character and his post.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:13 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I should have my post up tomorrow.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:35 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Are the roomie situations co-ed? Also anyone wanna volunteer to room with Keigan
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:20 pm
View Likes
Gravity says...

@TinyJarStoredDreams not coed. Maybe Bela and Keigan?
The dorms are very high quality, each room is large with two beds and an adjoining bathroom with the next room over. For the bathroom, think a master bath. Tiled floors, a mirror, nice lighting, two shower stalls closed off by curtains that latch, and two toilets (boxed in in little rooms like they sometimes are in bathrooms).

I've added in an academic building behind the arts building. In the dorms in the lobby there is a small store with an atm and you can purchase shampoo, soap, extra snacks, basic school supplies etc.

Each room has two small walk in closets (big enough for you and a friend to sit down in, not huge) and a desk.

Anyone want to room with Aaron?
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:23 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Gravity wrote:@TinyJarStoredDreams not coed. Maybe Bela and Keigan?
The dorms are very high quality, each room is large with two beds and an adjoining bathroom with the next room over. For the bathroom, think a master bath. Tiled floors, a mirror, nice lighting, two shower stalls closed off by curtains that latch, and two toilets (boxed in in little rooms like they sometimes are in bathrooms).

I've added in an academic building behind the arts building. In the dorms in the lobby there is a small store with an atm and you can purchase shampoo, soap, extra snacks, basic school supplies etc.

Each room has two small walk in closets (big enough for you and a friend to sit down in, not huge) and a desk.

Anyone want to room with Aaron?

Bela and Keigan sound great!
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:26 pm
Rydia says...

Profile finally up! I'll try to make a post either later today or early next week :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:54 pm
passenger says...

Alright alright alright

I'm back from vacation. I'll try to get my CP up as soon as possible, and then follow up with a post. Hopefully by tonight, but no promises. @Gravity my character can room with Aaron if you still need someone, since I was planning on having a guy character anyway. ^^
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:40 pm
View Likes
Gravity says...

@Savvy, sounds good!
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:57 am
passenger says...

Posted.

EDIT: @LeftyWriter @Gravity I hope I didn't do all that awfully with your characters. Tell me if you want me to change anything!
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 am
ScarlettFire says...

I'm here now! I'll get right on that profile, promise. ^^

(And play catch-up. I hope you guys didn't go too crazy. XD )
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling