Young Writers Society

C.A.M.P. - DT

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:30 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

As for games, I really think the Pokemon Mystery Dungeons are the most fun to play. The regular ones where you battle as a trainer are great, but I dunno, they get kind of repetitive. In PMD, something sad always happens, and I always wanna cry like a baby...

Ranger games are also pretty fun to play. Hmmm, a Ranger SB would be interesting... and different.

Imagine if there were a coordinator pokemon game. xD
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

saint carina, patron saint of rp
—SilverNight

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:33 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

Oh yea carina, I used to cry when I played the PMD games. ;3;.

What about a pokemon snapshot sb ;3
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:44 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

...We're delving into dark and dangerous territory
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

62 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:59 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

so is the sweat pouring off my face
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:41 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I'll take those odds, @Carina! (I'll never know if I don't try.)

And @Verser, I'm not obsessed with Oshawott's evolutionary line. I simply created Belismus the Samurott for Team Verity because it is available in the NeverUsed tier. I'd have chosen Chikorita or Charmander for C.A.M.P, but since they were already taken, I went with Belismus. (Not only do I have experience in battling with him, and Chase can then go through the same training as I, but I have also become sentimental about my team.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:57 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Sorry, Hunt. Though it was worth a try. x)

Also, what's Pokemon Snapshot... >_>
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

—SilverNight

62 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:20 am
View Likes
Poopsie says...

its a game where you ride on a track, take pictures of pokemon, and then sell the pictures
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:52 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Taken from the Skype Group:

Each area in CAMP, you will have a couple of options to choose from: fighting in the mini-League to become the champion in that area, participating in the contest in that area, tracking the ultra-rare pokemon in that area, or going on a detective hunt for the elusive Ultra Ball in that area (an Ultra ball will give you a 1-4 chance of catching a pokemon, rolled by either Carina or myself)
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:01 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Oh well... Belismus' Shininess has been removed.

Nevertheless, I am so relieved my character template was approved! :D

All right, what's the first order of business? Has the posting order been determined yet?

EDIT: That sounds awesome! I know very little of contests besides that the categories are cool, cute, tough, smart, and beautiful, so Chase definitely won't be doing that. As for the rest, Chase probably won't want to battle just yet, so he'll do either the tracking or the searching. (Unless you're allowed to do more than one, in which case he'll do both.) Are there any strings attached?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:04 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Apparently the intro posts are first come, first serve? As in, no post order.

*waits for @Omni and/or @Carina to correct her*
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:12 am
View Likes
Carina says...

BUT. Not before an intro day of fun, designed my moi, Carina. ;) (You should all be scared....MUWEHAHAHHA)

Once I have everything organized, I'm going to be sending out a newsletter with all the deets you'll need for your intro posts. So keep your eyes peeled for that. And yes, Scar is right. Intro posts are first come, first serve. A post order won't come around until the next day when Omnom takes in charge with all these fabulicious quests.

However, before we start talking about intro posts, I still need catch rates from @Holofernes, @VeerenVKS, @AstralHunter, and @Chaser. Pick a number between 1 and 46,656, pleaseeee

Now for the next topic: eggmons.

Each character will be given an egg when they arrive at CAMP. Nurture it, love it, and care for it; it won't hatch right away. I'm going to let you choose beween two options: 1) you can choose whatever (approved) pokemon you want in your egg, or 2) you can let me choose randomly for a pleasant surprise.

Keep in mind that I will be in charge of all pokemon personalities besides your starter (that's why it won't hatch for a while...it's going to take me forever to do, lol), and this includes your eggmon. If you want to go random, you can either let me go 100% random and use a number generator, or let me pick any pokemon that I think you will enjoy writing about.

I need eggmons from @StellaThomas, @Holofernes, @AstralHunter, and @Chaser.

One more thing: Skype. So far, the only people who aren't in the group are Astral and Chaser. If you want in on our funsies, let me know and I will happily add you in~~~
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

—SilverNight

293 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:42 am
BrumalHunter says...

1. @Carina, I'm going to use the number I got from that die roll: 2101. *crosses fingers*
2. I shall allow you to choose what will hatch from Chase's egg. (I like surprises.)
3. As for Skype, I don't have an account, so unfortunately, I cannot join in those conversations. (Unless there is an option to join without using a camera + microphone and then you just chat using a chatbar, but I doubt that is the case.)
— Paul the Apostle

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:46 am
ScarlettFire says...

@AstralHunter, you can join in the skype chat without using a camera or microphone. And you can reject calls if you don't want them. Basically, we've stuck to text-based chatting.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:49 am
Caesar says...

@Carina catch rate #666 baby
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

293 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:02 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Oh. @ScarlettFire, do you download Skype for your computer, or is it something you can do online and for which you create an account? I ask because I am currently using my mother's computer (my motherboard died) and don't want to install it, if that's how it works, until I get my PC back.

EDIT: Never mind, I looked it up. You have to download it. XD In that case, I shall have to wait until I get my computer back before I can join the Skype group.
— Paul the Apostle

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong