z

Young Writers Society

3002 Discussion Topic

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 am
Sierra says...

I saw Noah getting slashed at- and he kinda screamed like a girl- but that wads cool

From SubjectBlue's post. I just had to say that I love this line so much, and I was thinking "I bet he screams like a girl," while I wrote my post. You read my mind :)
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 am
Dragonette says...

I think I'm out of this guys. And Subject, if you really want to kill someone, why don't you kill Izzy? But give her a really good one though. Make it so she puts up a tough fight, and maybe even injures your invincible Paul. What ever you do, give her justice. Make me proud of her. So, those are your ground rules. Now, go! Go you killing machine!
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:12 am
View Likes
SubjectBlue says...

Alright- You'll be proud of her, I promise.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

83 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:02 am
SubjectBlue says...

And because I realized just now I was an a** and din't said it- though I mean it- I'm really sorry you're leaving, we will all miss you! :(
Why are you leaving- school pressure or something? because if it's anything I can help, I'll be glad to.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

For Free!
topic86079.html

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:01 pm
Sierra says...

Ahh, bye Dragonette. We're all going to miss you :( It was really, really awesome to be able to roleplay with you.
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:34 pm
Dragonette says...

School, yeah, that's a lot of it. And I just don't think I have what it takes to play Izzy. She was kinda my tester to see if I can write from the perspective of a bada** character, and I guess I just can't. I'm just too nice! Haha, so yeah, school is just kind of hectic right now. But if you all start slackin' I might just have to come back and whip you into shape! So be good little ducklings!
P.S. Keep Mickey alive, in case I decide to re-join you... ;)
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:45 am
emwolf1998 says...

Bye Draggonette. Izz will be missed
~Wolf~

83 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:12 pm
SubjectBlue says...

What happened to Apple?
She is gone for a long time now

For Free!
topic86079.html

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 pm
Justagirl says...

SubjectBlue wrote:What happened to Apple?
She is gone for a long time now

Hm... Good Q. I'll PM her ;)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 am
emwolf1998 says...

Shes probably having trouble getting on the computer again.
~Wolf~

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 am
Apple says...

Sorry guys, it wasn't my computer this time. It is all the homework. It is going to kill me I swear! :D
I spy!

297 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:41 am
Justagirl says...

Apple wrote:Sorry guys, it wasn't my computer this time. It is all the homework. It is going to kill me I swear! :D

Well, we're glad that you're back! :D

- Alzora
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm
Apple says...

Guys, I was thinking: maybe now I should turn Gabe evil. I don't know, what do you think? We do need a bad guy and Gabe is practically leaning that way...but I don't know. Maybe he could be another Draco Malfoy, evil but with a good heart (in a way). Oh and don't worry Em, Gabe still likes Kora, but if you're willing it'll be in a bad boy kind of relationship. :wink:

See, what I was thinking was that he could turn evil but he still sticks around with the Ivory Fangs slowly plotting their end. Hmm, what do you think?

(But then I keep thinking that I love Gabe way to much, I don't want him to turn evil!)

On a side note, posting has really slowed down; c'mon guys, lets not let this baby die! IT NEEDS TO LIVE! :D
I spy!

297 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:50 pm
Justagirl says...

Apple wrote:Guys, I was thinking: maybe now I should turn Gabe evil. I don't know, what do you think? We do need a bad guy and Gabe is practically leaning that way...but I don't know. Maybe he could be another Draco Malfoy, evil but with a good heart (in a way). Oh and don't worry Em, Gabe still likes Kora, but if you're willing it'll be in a bad boy kind of relationship. :wink:

See, what I was thinking was that he could turn evil but he still sticks around with the Ivory Fangs slowly plotting their end. Hmm, what do you think?

(But then I keep thinking that I love Gabe way to much, I don't want him to turn evil!)

On a side note, posting has really slowed down; c'mon guys, lets not let this baby die! IT NEEDS TO LIVE! :D

Well, I'm fine with it either way. Your choice, really :)

-Alzora

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:32 am
emwolf1998 says...

Apple, i guess it all kinda depends on what you think. I mean it would be interesting to have Kora and Gabe in a relationship(when he is bad). But it would also be interesting if Gabe and Kora became the new evil group, :wink: . Or even just keeping him good, and i'm sure we would all come up with some sort of new idea. :shock:

BrooklynWriter says:
"Apple should get a new character and have that character being evil, who's part of the group just now coming back from some sort of mission or something. And they plot against they Ivory Fangs. :twisted:
~Wolf~

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare