z

Young Writers Society

Subject:Blue Reviews

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:18 am
SubjectBlue says...

Hello everybody, decided to make one of my own.

For starters- what's the cost? Well that's the best part, NOTHING- as free as a bird(and not a caged one), I will take any donation however, so don't be shy :D

What will you review? I'll do it by saying what I won't review.
Okay then, What won't you review? I will not review:
    A. Novels(with the exception of those sent by Email)
    B. Romance- please, just don't
    C. Fan-fiction
    D. Political stuff
    E. every thing that isn't fiction nor poetry- so no essays, lyrics, scripts and so on

What kind of review will I get? Well, That's up to you, I offer two!(yes, two.)kinds of reviews- the 'Dagger'
and the 'stew'

What's the difference? Oh, great you ask: the 'dagger' like it's name, is short yet accurate as possible, and most importantly- quick. The 'stew' will be transferred to a word document, and be worked on with great detail, but might take a couple of days.

Wow, and you do that for free?! You must be really nice! I try, but my reviews are real critique, so if you aren't ready for correction, and some times a bit harsh criticism, go somewhere else?

I'll accept one work per user per day, and please please please, be considerate, and don't do me troubles, okay?
Thanks,
SubjectBlue
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

83 Reviews

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:31 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Somebody?! Anybody?! It's free, you know!
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

For Free!
topic86079.html

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 pm
Twit says...

So you just review short stories? Not even novel chapters by themselves?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

83 Reviews

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm
SubjectBlue says...

As I said, I will review Novels, but only from the first chapter, and only through Email

For Free!
topic86079.html

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton