z

Young Writers Society

The Sixth Academy For Heroes-In-Training [DT]

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:19 pm
Lumi says...

@Jolt --> If Tanya is on team Evatt, she'll probably find herself in sparring matches against two or more opponents at once for training...as well as periodic "Let me transmute your hands" from Evatt.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:53 pm
Bloo says...

Lumi wrote:@Jolt --> If Tanya is on team Evatt, she'll probably find herself in sparring matches against two or more opponents at once for training...as well as periodic "Let me transmute your hands" from Evatt.

I feel like the combo of living stone and alchemist is too rad not to have.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:20 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

4c4 is the reason I'm here. Adelaide Ellis is my spirit animal.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

745 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:54 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Stella's avatar reminds me that Jessica Grimm petitioned to have the word "Tank" changed in the team roster.

I'll update the poll accordingly.

Current poll:
Include the classic Lumibook rule of "No backwards writing" in 6c6?

Yes : 6 : 75%
No : 2 : 25%
-Shinji Moon

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:43 am
KingLucifer says...

Meat Shield... that got my cracking up.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

745 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:58 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

Memos From The Headmaster's Office

1. Due to budget cuts, the Headmaster's office has been hired by Subway to incorporate product placement into the Hero Documentary. Eat Fresh!

2. Due to a clerical error, the owner of the on-campus restaurant will be Mr. Eugene Crab, who does not speak English, and also is just a crab.

3. Students may notice a repetitive cycle of music at the end of every school day. This is an executive playlist requested by our janitorial staff.

4. Because of issues with the Missions Director, we request that all bones be discarded in the trash after each meal. Any bones found in the dormitories must be brought to the incinerator to be incinerated. Not that kind of bone, stop laughing, it's not funny anymore, Professor West.

5. Due to an elevated level of on-campus shenanigans, Professor L'Roth has been requested to roam the halls and report all findings to the Headmaster's Office. In addition, Professor L'Roth has requested that students refrain from referring to her as "Professor Buzzkill." That includes you, Professor West.

6. The Headmaster's Office has received a formal petition from the Organization for Lalafell Justice that all potatoes must remain in the cafeteria at all times. That means dormitories, gym floors, and science labs are off-limits. That includes your lab, Professor West. Your "potato-based research" can wait another year.

7. Due to an influx of Tumblr comments, any likeness of Loki is banned from campus.

8. Due to the massive reduction in student population over the summer, we would like to remind all students that if you see your former classmates roaming the halls to report them to campus security and/or eliminate at your own discretion to save on resources.

9. All rare Pepe is to be given to the Professor of Meme Studies, AT. This includes Professor West.
-Shinji Moon

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:25 pm
Auxiira says...

Hey Guys!

So my Teri is actually from the Academy ten years in the future. She was bounced back to this one by her best friend.
When she arrives in this time, she kinda needs someone to help her to the Headmistress' office, then I was thinking maybe 1-2 people hovering when she wakes up at the Infirmary.

Voulenteers?
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:37 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

You wanna change Jess Grimm's title from Tank to Meat Shield?

Jeez guys. Way to be understanding of a gal's body image issues.

There'll be student action over this, just you wait.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:45 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@StellaThomas pretty much the reason why I didn't vote for Meat Shield. That's like one of the most insulting title for people.
Like... You're not even a body. You're MEAT. What even.
@Auxiira Can totally help! Evoltrick's gonna make an flashy entrance anyway.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:19 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

On that note is Jessa still knocking around the school as an NPC? Addy would def be her favourite teacher. They'd have hot chocolate and manicure nights.

To add a bit about Addy/Ms Ellis for those of you who don't know her (and who do as her history is changing a bit), she is an Academy alumna whose skill is photographic reflex. This means if she sees someone perform an action, she can do it. She is therefore an incredibly skilled fighter, but her body still has its limitations of being a fairly scrawny twenty something. Addy is extremely cheerful, the yin to Ms Stark's yang, and she's spent the past few years travelling, learning ballet (the one thing she just can't grasp) and going on the hunt for her long lost father. Her father is in fact, the Taskmaster from Marvel. A man of ambiguous moral who mainly trains super villains. He actually has a second long lost daughter, Finesse, and he doesn't remember either of them. Because apparently the learning of skills impacts his long term memory.

Which means Addy is probably going to be terrified of early onset Alzheimer's a la Meredith Grey.

In the meantime, she's happy 98% of the time and the other 2% she is focused and ruthless and shooting stuff. She used to have a crippling crush on Will McCoy (thank goodness THAT passed). She'll be the champion of the little guy in class. And the more confident students probably won't like her half as much. Also any of the angsty ones. They'll definitely hate her.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:24 pm
Lumi says...

Tortwag wrote:StellaThomas pretty much the reason why I didn't vote for Meat Shield. That's like one of the most insulting title for people.
Like... You're not even a body. You're MEAT. What even.

You have a critical misunderstanding of how ridiculous the Academy Staff is. xD

And when there's student action, we will find a more humiliating gag title to replace Meat Shield. JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE.
-Shinji Moon

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:09 pm
View Likes
cheeb says...

StellaThomas wrote:You wanna change Jess Grimm's title from Tank to Meat Shield?

Jeez guys. Way to be understanding of a gal's body image issues.

There'll be student action over this, just you wait.

I'm just saying, I voted for Defenders. Because that's what Bea would have done. #wwbd
the user formerly known as chibibo

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:22 pm
StellaThomas says...

Bea <3 Bea understands the struggles of being a She-Thing.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:24 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

I have a new poll to put up so I'm going to put Meat Shields on the backburner. xD

What should Tanks be called in 6c6?

Defenders - 4 - 33%
Meat Shields - 8 - 67%
-Shinji Moon

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:23 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lumi ...Well... I've only been here since the fifth one, so I don't really know the staff D: Though I'm starting to get it now, as Bri and West are part of said staff now.

Also, how many hours left before the SB starts? Just wanna ajust my timezone here.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence