z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:50 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Tortwag and @15253, Neona won't be featuring just yet. If you're wondering what she is and why I mentioned her, go the the very first page of this DT. You'll see my three edited posts there. (I did warn you all that I would be editing them later on. :P )

@Robusto, our thoughts are with you. While you weather the storm, we eagerly await your return.

Next Monday and Friday are public holidays, so you can expect my master-post to be up by the end of next week.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:33 pm
Charizard821 says...

I don't have an account, @Verser.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:04 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 You don't actually need one.
http://pokemonshowdown.com <--- You can just recreate your team directly online and shout when you're ready. Creating an account/installing the software is recommended (and simpler on the long run), but not an obligation. You can also play random-generated teams. Have fun!

@AstralHunter I did read the first two you edited. I DID miss the third one, however. Also, Astral? You might want to remove Absol from the list. He's not a human. He's the actual Absol from the actual first Mystery Dungeon game (according to @15253 and his posts). Same for Xatu.
One more thing: NEONA IS A HYDREIGON. GAH. You aparently are not aware of how much I FREAKIN' DESPISE this species. No offense to Neona herself, but still. I hate them all. I HATE. THEM. ALL.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:07 am
Robusto says...

I'm back! So... has Buggie, Charizard, or Astral done the exchange yet? My hands are tied until they advance.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:07 am
TheSilverFox says...

@Robusto: Welcome back! :D Unfortunately, no, the exchange has not been made yet. It will be soon. I'll be working on my writing projects in the meantime. My head is full of ideas and I can't wait to start implementing them.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:09 am
Robusto says...

I do have a contingency plan in the case a writer decides they no longer wish to participate. I'll simply take over their character, with their permission of course. I hope it doesn't come to that though.
Thanks for the update. It's good to be back.

299 Reviews

Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:20 am
TheSilverFox says...

I hope it does not come to that either. However, Hunter says that he will complete his meeting post by the Friday of next week, so that's great news.

I will not appear much at all during the 24th, and will not be available for part of the 27th and 28th. Of course, this would be more important if I had anything to say, which I don't. Beyond that, my schoolwork may provide more of a constriction of my free time, but I'll have to see what happens. As a result, I will not be as active as I normally am. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:33 am
Poopsie says...

wait, are we going to include all our prequel characters in this story?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:15 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Verser "Also, tell us once you've decided what you want you 'Mon in the prequel to be, since we need to establish them so we can reference them accurately." <-- your answer right here. You're welcome.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

293 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:27 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Tortwag, thank you for explaining on my behalf. (I don't hate the Deino evolutionary line, but I think they're pure evil. Plus, I only really wanted a Pseudo-Legendary. I was considering Goodra, but I decided against it.)

@Robusto, the exchange/meeting post will be posted during next weekend, but definitely not by the Friday.

EDIT: Tortwag, I assumed Absol was human because of this:

Robusto wrote:“He’s quite old actually. He was rewarded with long life for his service in saving the world many centuries ago. His partners however chose not to accept the reward. They died a long time ago. One of them was actually a human turned Pokémon as well.”

I had somehow misread it. I'll go change it now.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:29 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: Sorry about that. I assumed you meant that you were going to make the meeting post next Friday based on what I saw you said in one of your previous DT posts. I apologize for my mistake.

293 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:02 pm
BrumalHunter says...

No problem.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:52 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter Ya welcome :)
Dunno about the pure evil part, but they sure are close to that. The first reason I hate them is quite obvious for any player who's fought Ghetis for the first time before, and the second because every single other member of their species I've fought is annoying to that level. Making them suffer is such an enjoyment.
But between Hydreigon and Goodra, yeah. Hydreigon's the msot interesting chocie by far.

Yes, the partners mentioned were the humans that accompanied him. I beleive I had sked if it was the same Absol in the previous DT, but anyway you know now.

293 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:28 pm
BrumalHunter says...

That I do. However, it seems Robusto's claim needs to be revised now, since clearly some humans did accept the offer to extend their life.
— Paul the Apostle

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:59 am
Charizard821 says...

@Robusto, I know you didn't say names, but I feel like that post about taking over characters was for me. I apologize for my inactivity, but I'll be even more inactive soon. I do not want to leave the SB, however.

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes